Lookin at you

GTOP- Lookin At You

 

EVERYBODY SCREAMMMM!!!!”

G-Dragon, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri were busy entertaining the fans that have gathered for their Alive Tour concert. G-Dragon (Ji Yong) however, had a hard time entertaining the fans because someone was entertaining him.

 

“Ji yong…pssst…ji yong…the fans are chanting your name…you should respond to that.”

“oh? Ahh thanks YongBae-ah”

“G-DRAGON! G-DRAGON OPPA~!!!!!!!”

“Umm… YEAH!!”      [LOL this was lame XD]

“G-DRAGON! G-DRAGON OPPA~!!!!!!!”

“Heh heh… Let’s introduce our next song…CAFÉ!!”

 

Jiyong had never been so nervous before since the beginning of the concert. He felt a chill down his spine as a low, husky voice started the famous song. ‘Dammit hyung, dammit!

 

“I remember when you walked through that door, sit down on that chair, the times we shared…”

 

There, those eyes that he was trying to ignore were suddenly staring at Jiyong, though the last few words of his part. But now he had an advantage as he was raised on a platform just a tad bit higher from those glaring eyes. Being up on that platform made Jiyong feel a bit better as he didn’t have to think about being constantly excited when Choi Seunghyun looked at him even came close to him. There and then he would peer down to look at that hot dude dancing, singing, and rapping his part. This was all Jiyong wanted, nothing more, all he had to was just know that Seunghyun was there.

 “Thank You!! Now we shall move on to the next song!!!”

Somehow he felt glad that an easy song came on, he could just sit around and sing serenades to the fans. But somehow this time, he just wanted to look. Look at who you say? Just guess. 

He’d thought no one would notice him staring at TOP across the stage, little did Ji know that avid GTOP fans were amongst the crowd. They would hunt down for every little interaction between GD and TOP, and ever since G-Dragon started to try to steal glances from TOP, camera flashes started going crazy, capturing every single moment and with the GTOP shippers making a mental note to share this with the other fans around the world after the concert.

‘I like him….’ He thought to himself bringing him to the fact that he would never like him back.

Then without notice, Seunghyun was in front of him, singing to him, practically serenading Jiyong. Ji felt himself serenading back at Seunghyun, singing his part gracefully. And of course the crowd went wild…

 

Finally the song came to an end and they took a break from all the singing and had a little talk with the fans. But they just had to let the maknae start talking first…

“Well from what I saw just now, GD&TOP will always be GD&TOP huh?”

“What do you mean maknae??”  Ji seemed really puzzled by that.

Sensing the tension, they decided to play a random game where they needed to act cute to the person next to them. Seungri volunteered to go first, and his unlucky person is… Daesung.

“Ya hyung~ Do you wanna go out with meeeee~?”

“Umm… no?”  [LOL]

 

Then they choose GD to go next. He looked to his left, no one, to his right, TOP… dammit. “Yah let’s just get this over with…”

“Hyung~”

 “AAAHHHHH~”*fans epic screaming*

 “Hyung~ Am I cute~?”

“AAAAAHHHH~”

“…ye…yes you are.”

“AAAHHHHH~”

Jiyong couldn’t help it any more he just wanted to…

“CHU~” He planted a small kiss on Seunghyun’s cheek.

“AAAAHHHH~” Fangirls screaming at the fanservice.

Seunghyun was giggling at the sight of Jiyong acting cute and he couldn’t help but laugh too. In the end there wasn’t any clear winner, but it was one funny game.  They were having so much fun with the fans that they didn’t want to say goodbye. Soon they were backstage preparing to get back to the hotel.

“Yah~ I’m sooo tired~”

“Yah hyung! We all are.”

Daesung responded to Ji’s comment making the atmosphere a bit brighter as the staff packed everything up. Soon they drove to the hotel and the members hit the beds immediately, except for Jiyong who can’t seem to close his eyes regardless of what he had said before. Hanging around the balcony of his room, he found that he was too lost in thought, so lost he didn’t notice Seunghyun behind him.

 

“GAH! Hyung! You could have warned me you were coming! You didn’t have to appear so suddenly!”

“Sorry cutie”

“Cutie? What’s that for?”

“You were so cute just now, if it was up to me you would have won…”

“Well Yongbae couldn’t decide, he was afraid of what Seungri might say, you know…him and his big mouth…”

“heh ya, anyway…”

He felt a pair of strong muscular arms warp around him, pulling Ji close to Seunghyun, face to face.

“h-hyung…”

Then it must have been a dream of something but Ji felt Seunghyun place his lips gently on his. They found themselves kissing sweetly under the night sky in their sweet embrace. Jiyong felt his exhaustion seep away as he tugged on Seunghyun’s shirt telling him that he needed to catch his breath.

“Hyung, I…I…love you”

“I love you too Ji…”

“I never would have guessed that hyung, I’ve always liked…loved you but…”

“Well you never asked.”

“YAH! Hyung!!”

“Heh heh come here my little Ji.”

Jiyong couldn’t have felt any better as he stood there with his love of his life looking at the night sky though he did prefer to gaze at Seunghyun which made the other feel embarrassed.

“Hey why do you keep looking at me like that?”

“Cause’ I love you.”

Jiyong suddenly felt enthusiastic for the next concert as he and Seunghyun were finally together. And this would make Jiyong want to look and gaze at Seunghyun more whenever they were performing. But now, Seunghyun was also looking back.

 

--------

Okay I know this isn't such a great story TT.TT but I tried... First GTOP story. Phew LOLz

Thank you for subscribing!!! Love ya~ lol