Finale

For Eternity

I started out today's special day waking up to the most beautiful thing in my life. I looked over at Jinki and smiled. His hair was all over the place. I brushed the hair out of his face and pressed a soft kiss on Jinki's cheeks. I blushed at what I'd done but ignored it. I got up to take a shower then I remembered why Jinki was sleeping in my bed.

---

"Hyung I have an early birthday request," I said to Jinki. He excused himself from the circle he, Taemin, Minho, and Kibum were in. We walked into our shared room and he closed the door behind him.

"What is it?" He asked me, his eye smile looking as adorable as ever. I had to literally hold my hands behind my back so i wouldn't be tempted to pinch his cheeks.

"Can you sleep next to me tonight?" I asked him. He tilted his head to the side innocently before nodding childishly. I smiled and hugged Jinki tightly.

"Gomawo hyung," I said.

---

I got out of the bathroom and went to my room to change into fresh clothes. As I was pulling my shirt on I felt cold arms on my shoulders in an awkward hug (Onew's hug). I smiled and wrapped Jinki's arms around my neck in a real hug. Jinki leaned over me so his face was right near mine. He pecked my cheek lightly and smiled.

"Sangil chukha hamnida Kim Jonghyun~!" Jinki sang. His voice, it's so beautiful. The way he said my name. It made me fall even more in love than I already was.

---

I had one last birthday request. It was something I wanted from Jinki. After cutting the cake I pulled Jinki outside to the balcony. I sat on the bench and patted the seat next to me. Jinki obediently obeyed and sat.

"Jinki hyung," I said softly.

"Neh?" He asked.

"I have one last birthday wish."

"What is it?"

"Will you be mine forever?" I looked over at Jinki for an answer. He shook his head and I felt my heart fall. It was suddenly so hard to breath, the way his heart squeezed hurt. Before I could stand up to leave Jinki spoke.

"I'll be yours for eternity that's why," Jinki said. I whirled around to look at him. My mind must be playing tricks on me right now.

"Bwoh?"

"Kim Jonghyun, saranghae." Jinki said and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away and I couldn't help missing the feeling of his lips on mine. I put my hand on the back of his neck and lightly pushed him forward. Our lips met again but instead of a soft kiss it was a passionate one. We broke away for oxygen and smiled at each other.

"For eternity," We said and hugged each other. For eternity you are mine Lee Jinki.

~~~

Ninnie's Corner :

Sangil chukha hamnida Kim Jonghyun~! <3 :DDD

I couldn't help but write a short JongYu fanfic for his birthday XD

I was reading too many JongYu fics lately... XD

Enjoy, Comment, Subscribe :DDD <3

& don't forget to wish our puppy eyed singer a happy birthday ^^