The First Met

When Love Comes And Leaves

 

 

 

It was raining heavily outside there and there was a lady ran through the heavy rains with a lot of things inside her hands. She ran as fast as she could and went into a shop, an ice-cream shop. She sighed badly and went to get a seat in the shop.

            She put all her things on the table and sat on the chair angrily. Why is it rain on that day and she was fully wet from head to toes. She opened her jacket on and placed it on the chair beside her angrily. She looked at the pieces of papers on the table and sighed badly. All of them were wet and she had no idea what she has to do on that time. All the assignments that she had done before were destroyed and she felt very angry and very disappointed.

            That was Matsua Yukiko. A young girl that gets angry easily. She looked around her blankly without knowing what she had to do next and she was about to realize that she was in the ice-creams shop. And, suddenly she got an idea. That was the only way to release her tension; eat ice-cream.

            And, suddenly someone that she didn’t recognize approached her. She stared at him for a while and tried to smile.

            “Sumimasen, can I have a seat at here? It seems that this shop is getting crowded. Can I ?” he asked Yuhiko and waited for her answer. Yukiko looked around her and she realized there’s no seat left. She turned at him and nodded. He thanked her and sat beside her. A girl approached them and asked for the order.

            “ Vanilla ice-cream with cookies and cream!” They answered her simultaneously. They looked at each other for a while and smiled sheepishly. The girl just smiled and left the two of them at there.

            “Seems like we have the same taste.” He said and Yukiko nodded.

            “Coincidencely.” He said again and looked at the papers on the table. Yukiko gathered the papers hardly and getting blushed when the guy looked at her.

            “I’m really sorry. The papers were all wet and I was very sorry again.” Yukiko apologized. The guy just gave her a short smiled and nodded. He was just a simple Japanese boy; with a long dye hair and a fair skin. He was very tall and his smile, even if it looked cold but it could melt the girls in such cold day.

            Their ice-creams came and they thanked the sales girl. At first, there’s silence between them and there’s only can be heard the other customers’ voice. But then, Yuya started the conversation.

            “This ice-cream was very nice.” He said and tried to sound not very formal.

            “Yes, you’re right. This is the first time I eat the ice-cream at this shop. Before I only ate the ice-cream from the supermarket only.” Yukiko replied.

            “Oh, really. I always come here. While, in the supermarket I only buy the R&R ice-cream product.”

            “Ehh? Really? I bought them too. It’s just nice and my family really loves it.” She answered and Yuya just replied her with a smile.

            “Doesn’t it bother we had our ice-cream in such a cold situation? Well, you know. It is raining cats and dogs right now.” Yuya said guiltily.

            “I think that way too by the way. But, well. We’re already in this shop and it seems awkward if we didn’t have at least one cup of their ice-cream.” Yuhiko said and Yuya agreed.

            “Yeah, you’re right sweetie. Oh, sumimasen. I’m Takaki Yuya.” He started to introduce himself and nodded.

            “I’m Matsua Yukiko. Hajimemae yo.” She introduced and nodded.

            “Hai, hajimemae yo.” He replied. And then, they kept quiet again. They looked around the shop as the shop started to become crowded again as the people stopped to avoid the heavy rains. Yuya stared at Yuhiko as she sighed all the time and seemed she was trying to control herself.

            “Anything bother you up, Yukiko?” Yuya asked. Yuhiko was still looking at her wet papers.

            “It seems I have to do back my assignments. The notes were all wet and my assignments’ folios also get wetted.” She answered weakly and took out pieces of paper that was wet with blue and black ink on it.

            “Oh God. It seems a difficult day for you.” Yuya sympathized with her.

            “And, I have to recall back what I have written on this paper before.” She sighed and placed the paper back with a hard looking face.

            “If you’re confident to yourself, work hard and be patient, the success will just come over you.” Yuya said it and Yuhiko just stared at him with eye brow up.

            “You say it just like it was too simple to you.” Yukiko replied sounded angry.

            “It’s not actually. Trust me. By the way, maybe I can help you.” He replied and took out a note book from his bag with a pen on his hand.

          “Come, tell me. What did you remembered that you have written on those pieces of papers.” He said and ready to write on his book. At first, Yukiko seemed guilty and at last, they discussed together. At first, Yukiko felt really want to angry but Yuya calmed her. And, finally she can remember and even gave out more amazing ideas with the help of Yuya.

            It was still raining outside but it was better than before. Yuhiko looked at her watch and sighed badly again. Yuya seemed caught her problem and smiled softly.

            “If you don’t mind, I can send you home. We can share the umbrella together and I was not too chubby compared to you.” Yuya offered and took out his umbrella with sheepish smiled on him.

            “Kocchi~ Are you teasing me? Aho.” Yukiko mad. But then, they laughed and waited for the day to calm itself.

            “I think we can go now? Shall we?” Yuya stood up and lend his hand. Yukiko nodded and gathered all her things up and held Yuya’s hand. They went out from the shop and went through the rain day together. Yuya held the umbrella and walked calmly in the rain. Yukiko hugged her things tightly and tried not to close to Yuya.

            “What are you doing? You’ll getting wet if you’re doing like that.” He said and pulled Yuhiko to get nearer to him and it looked like Yuya was hugging her.

            “I hope this rain will go and the sun will come out to give a bright day for me because I was getting cold right now.” Yuhiko prayed and took a deep breath. Yuya only smiled quietly and slowly he placed his shawl around her neck.

          “Hmm… I hope you’re not sighing again after this. And, I hope it would give you bit warmth.” Yuya said and winked at Yuhiko. Yuhiko gulped and suddenly stopped her steps.

            “Until here Yuya. My house is near here. Till met you again, buddy.” She said and dashed into the residential area without looking back at Yuya.

            “We’ll meet again. I know it.” Yuya said with a happy smiled on his face. He looked over Yukiko until he can’t see her and left there with his hand was still holding his big umbrella. On the other hand, Yuhiko dashed through the rain to her house and barged into her house.

            “Oh God! Is that earthquake?” her obachan get shocked as Yuhiko got into the house and ran into her room. Her little sister laughed quietly and told her that was not an earthquake but her sister was running into the house.

            “Oh God! My heart was about going to stop just now.” She said and rubbed her chest slowly.

            Yuhiko went into her room and panting. She leaned against the door and breathed hardly. It was not because she was panting after running to her house. But, it was because she was feeling very nervous.

 

Yuhiko’s POV:-

            Oh kamisama… What did I feel like this? What is going on? Nandesu kore?