The man

A place for you and me

  -What would you like?

-Give a double whiskey ,dry.

-Coming right up.

He ordered the same thing all night long.

H e was quite the looking man, beautiful skin and long fingers,and dark eyes. His wine colored shirt gently hugged his torso and the small piercing were enough to pick my interest in him.

My bar was not crowded so I could look at him in peace. But I was not staring. That would be rude.

I saw him looking for a lighter so I let him borrow mine.

His fingers touched mine when he took the lighter. His eyes picked up the color of the flame a little.

I wanted to know more about him, but I didn’t ask him what his problems were or even his name.

Closing time came and he paid and left.

-That was really stupid of me. A gorgeous man was right in front of me and I didn’t even asked his name. I muttered behind the bar looking for my lighter.

I remembered that I gave it to him.

Great.

While I still muttered and looked for somw matches, the heavy door opened without sound and he came in.

He looked rather amused while I was still searching for a damn lighter or matches.

-I still have your lighter if that’s what you are looking for.

-Thanks.

I could see him walking down the small flight of stairs and reaching out for the lighter in his pants.

He lit up my cigarette.

-Kris.

-Huh?

-My name is Kris.

-Oh. Alexis.

-Good to know. He then pulled out my cigarette and gave me one of the most longest and lustful kisses that I have ever tasted.