One Shot

Until the End

 

The echo of water dropping on the cold floor run through her head.She felt the line of dried blood on her face and she knew that this blood flooded out of an gaping wound on her forehead.The black haired girl opend her eyes for an slight gap but all she could see were blurred shadows and Ghosts of the past who were haunting her.She didnt felt any pain.Not even her head hurted after she got hit with an Metal-Bat to get her passing out...Not even her Hands,which were cuffed on a cold and rusty pipe hurted.Her whole Body felt numb...empty...worthless and the only pain who rushed unstoppable through her body was the pain of her arching heart.
~Let this be the end~ those words running uncontrollable through her head.She knew she was living in danger and would Probably end up diying one day like this.She knew the risk of her life...after she had met him.
 
Him- the Guy who was able to steal her heart when she doesnt wanted to fell for someone.
Him- the One who made her Happy even though their Relationship wasnt really easy.
Him- The Guy who left her painfully and turned her into a broken Doll....A emotionless case...something worthless with the wish just to die to end this empty life.
 
It wasnt unusual that he had call her over.Okay~His mood werent that good but that happened often recently...whenever a deal went wrong or he were in trouble,she were the one who had to cheer him up.She refused to show how happy she was whenever she went through the door to his Apartment but always felt her heart Jumping like crazy by just the thought of it.
She entered the code of the door with an unsatisfied facial expression and stepped inside shortly after.
She felt the warmth around her face right away and closed the door behind her.
The Black haired girl were quite surprised to see him leaning against the Wall in the entrance,already waiting for her.
"We need to talk!"...She knew right away that something bad will happen,his usually so warm Voice were as cold as the snow outside.She walked closer and looked serious at him. "Then talk...
 
Kris felt some tears coming up when she remembered the words he told her after she finnished to speak.Thos most hurtful words who broke her world apart in just seconds.
"I stopped to love you...my feelings are gone so lets break up!
She always knew that thats the end of every relationship.Always was hit her who told people that no relationship will last forever...and that there will always be one who will end up hurt.
And still...he made her love him...he made her trust him and made her believe in relationships...just to throw her away like trash in the end.
 
The silent echo of the waterdrops got disturbed by the echo of footsteps.Thos footsteps seemed to be far away...but they came closer until Kris could hear them clearly infront of the dungeon she was trapped in.
// Now...this is the end...finally...// 
An bitter smile appeard on her Lips as she waited for the door to open.She was sure it was the Time to finally face her death.
It wasnt the first time she got Kidnapped because of him and his Job...but he always were the one who saved her in the end.But now it was different...he wasnt there anymore...he left her...he wouldnt come this time to save her and she was okay with it.She didnt wanted to live a life without him...the person she loved so much and so she looked foreward to die in just a few Minutes.
 
With closed eyes she heard how someone came in...two people...she was sure about it,and these two people pulled something over the floor.
Wait,they didnt came to Kill her?They dragged something into the room? She were forced to open her eyes and blinked confused to the scenario but to to her blurred sight she wasnt able to see whats going on. 
And then she saw a shadow coming closer and felt another hit on the back of her head who dragged her back into the Black world of unconsciousness.
 
Her head was pounding when she woke up again.She was left alone again with just the echo of the waterdrops on the floor.But there was something...
Kris shaked her head lightly...she was imagine things.
She smelled the scent of her beloved one...but he couldnt be here...it was impossible.
She opened her eyes and tried to take a clear look around....when realizing a shadow right infront of her.
There was someone...chained at the rusty pipe as well....unconscious with an lowered head...
And Kris widened her eyes when recognizing the face of the Guy who brought her so much pain...
Even though his head were lowered...he recognized his hair...the hair she used to through with her fingers..
the hair she used to touch while patting his head whenever she had ...The hair she always pulled on when they had .
 
Her gaze wandered down his face...over his soft skin she loved to touch when he was asleep....she remembered times when she poked his nose and he reacted to it without waking up.
His lips she became completely obsessed with...those lips he used to make her go crazy when feeling them on her skin all over her body...when he kissed her spine..or her neck..when he begged for her to kiss him...
She felt some tears building up into her eyes and how one run over her cheek with every memory of them together.
Those lips who always spoke words who made her heart beating faster....until the Day they spoke the words she always feared the most.
And then his eyes....These eyes who made her bad mood dissappear with just one gaze so often..those eyes she loved to look at...and those eyes....who moved right now.
 
Kris hold her breath for a second when he opened his eyes and met hers just a second after.
"Kristine...." His Voice rushed through her ear....his weak and trembling voice who still gave her an goosebumb.
".....Mianhae......" She begged inwardly that he would stop talking....she felt how more tears runned down her cheek and how her heart beated faster in an painful way.
"Why....Haewon-ah...why?....why did you came here....." weakly and broken were the words she spoke after her voice cracked completely.He left her...and now he were right infront of her again.
" Kristine...Mianhae..." he repeated his words again "I left you...because I thought it was the only way to protect you...but I still bring you into Danger...Im sorry for that..."
The Black haired girl lowered her head due to his words. "you shouldnt had come here.....Im fine with dying..."
"KRIS!" His voice were Loud and she could clearly hear the tone of beeing despaired and afraid.
"Do you really think I left you because I stopped to love you?Do you even know that my life without you were just like hell for me? But one deal went badly wrong...and they even killed the girlfriends of 3 of our guys.....so to leave you were the only chance to get you out of this....but it was too late already I guess....."
She wanted to refuse to hear those words...she didnt wanted to believe him...Those words hurted even more than his goodbye.
She raised her head again and looked at him.... " So you decided to break me completely instead of telling me the truth?......" She couldnt stop to cry....his hurtful words were burned into her head.
" Kristine...babe...please stop to cry...Im sorry for everything...
 
He leaned up under painful growning and rested his forehead against hers.His chained hands were wrapped around hers and she could feel his hot breath on her Lips...like in the past when they still used to be as close as this.
" Youre really the best thing that could ever happen to me...and I didnt wanted to see you dead just because of me and my Job.....Kristine...I love you...and I will never stop to...."
Those were the words she longed so much for....the words who were able to let her feel her numb body again...but also the words she didnt wanted to trust in easily again.
" Why are you doing this to me....?..." She couldnt believe him....but she knew that he was all she wanted.
"I beg you...." it was all he responded to her question before she could feel his soft lips touching hers gently.
He closed the small distance between their lips slowly until pressing his tenderly against hers.Sensless and not able to resist him as always she closed her eyes,kissing him hesitatingly back. She felt her heart beating faster when he moved his warm lips against her from the cold in the dungeon freezed lips and wrapped his fingers tightly around her hands. She felt like the time would stop for a while...until he broke the kiss without moving his face away from hers.
 
"Kris....do you trust me?" She opened her eyes again after his question and looked into his...not able to resist him at all. She nodded and smiles lightly from her heart,the first time since he left her.
"Then I want you to think about an answer....because if we survive this...Im going to ask you if you want to marry me...and now...Ill try to get us out of here..." 
The girl widened her eyes...did she imagined things again?...Did she really heard these words right now?
From outside appeared the echo of footsteps again. "are you ready?" His words paired with an comforting smile gave her the strenght to believe in life again. "Nae...I am..." was her answer when she heard the door open again and one last time...she felt his warms lips on hers again.One last kiss and......