Final

TREASURE (One shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyu Hyun's house wasn't very far from school, so they reached his house in a few minutes time. Joo Hyun and Kyu Hyun have been friends for quite a long time, so Joo Hyun often visits Kyu Hyun's house, somehow making it her second home. She settles herself onto Kyu Hyun's couch, turning on the television, Kyu Hyun then asks for Joo Hyun to make space and he fell on the space beside her. Kyu Hyun's parents weren't usually home, so their son had the place all to himself almost all the time. Joo Hyun rubs his eyes, "Kyu, aren't you going to order Pizza?"

Kyu Hyun scrambles off the couch to grab his phone, quickly dialing the pizza parlor's number, "Good evening. We would like to order one large Cheese Pizza."

Besides considering each other's houses as home, the two knew everything about each other. From Pizza flavors to favorite colors, just everything. Kyu Hyun knew all of Joo Hyun's weaknesses and strengths and vice versa. Sometimes, people thought they were siblings, some even came far as to thinking they were lovers, or even, a married couple. Sometimes, they would get too playful, but sometimes literally meant some times.

"Please deliver our order to 113 Jang Mi Street, Gangnam-gu, Seoul."

Kyu Hyun drops his phone on the coffee table before dropping beside Joo Hyun, his left arm draping over Joo Hyun's shoulders. Joo Hyun didn't mind, this was their position every single time and nobody seemed to mind. Maybe.

"You smell weird, Hyunnie," Kyu Hyun says and Joo Hyun turns to face him, their faces centimeters apart as she does so, but Kyu Hyun doesn't move an inch away.

"Are you talking to me, or are you talking to yourself?" Joo Hyun asks and Kyu Hyun laughs before moving away from his best friend to lie his head on one of the pillows as he props his legs on Joo Hyun's lap.

"Hey! You're too heavy!" Joo Hyun complains before grabbing his legs, and pushing them away. She scrunches up her face and Kyu Hyun chuckles at how cute his best friend was.

The doorbell rang and Kyu Hyun dropped from the couch towards the mat, running out of the house to meet the pizza delivery guy. He greeted him before handing him 10,000 won, grabbing the pizza box and running back to where Joo Hyun was.

"Hey, baby, here's the pizza," he says as he enters the room with the box in his hands.

Another thing that made people think they were a thing were their "pet names". Sometimes, they would address each other as "baby", gotten from acting so childish around each other. Joo Hyun s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter