Dinner at Jae's

You will be my Puppet
Daehyun sat on the couch and watched a show aired at mid-night as Youngjae prepared dinner in his apartment's kitchen.The smell of Kimchi Stew filled up the floor.

"Hyung~Dinner's ready!"Youngjae called out from the kitchen as he placed the foods he made on the table.

Daehyun walked into the kitchen cooly and grabbed two cartons of chocolate-milk from the fridge and placed them on the dinner table.Both, he and Youngjae took a seat facing each other.

"Why would you just barge out during dinner,hyung?"Youngjae put a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"It's just...annoying!Don't you think?"Daehyun played the food.

Youngjae sipped on the chocolate-milk "They're your FAMILY...what would Joo-Ah noona feel-"

"Stop rubbing it in Youngjae!...I know you like my sister"Daehyun smirked and scoop the kimchi stew into his bowl.

Youngjae choked on the chocolate-milk and spat out the drink.His eyes were wide-open and his body warmed-up.

"I know so Youngjae...I know so" Daehyun ate his food as he grinned knowingly at Youngjae's expressions.

Youngjae held his spoon with trembly hands and his actions speedup obviously as he ate dinner.He would steal glances at Daehyun every possible time.

"Just finish up Young-ah"Daehyun chuckled between meals "Your foods' turning cold"

"Nae?...Oh!Nae hyung"Youngjae look-up and continued his meal as told without 'stealing' glances.

_______________________________________

"Daehyun-ah~"a mysterious voice pop up behind him.

"W-Who's t-t-that?",he shuttered as he turned around.

"I can take you to a better place,Daehyun...I can"a strange yet mesmerizing voice spoke up.

"GO AWAY!!!I don't even know you!"Daehyun took a step backwards.

"Hush...my dear~Hush"she placed her soft fingers on Daehyun's lips "I'll take you to a better place Daehyun-ah" a smile curved on her lavender blush touched face.

Daehyun gently moved the girl's hand off "How will you make me believe?!?"

"It's up to you~"she held Daehyun's hand with a smile plastered on her face.She put a heart-shaped crystal locket in his palm.

Daehyun opened the locket and saw a picture of the girl and him.The picture caused his eyes to widen.

"Seol-Ma!Are you...?"Daehyun ended up hugging the girl all of a sudden "Ga-Eun!!!"

"Daehyun~"The girl...Ga-Eun,wrapped her arms around Daehyun.

Daehyun released his grip "I though you were-"

"You left me Daehyun!You left me!...On the very day!!!"Ga-Eun's tears start pouring out as she recite the sentences.

Daehyun pulled Ga-Eun closer to him and embraced her.The scent of lavender gushing in.Ga-Eun was his first and last love...

"It's hard for me,Daehyun...I couldn't just stand there"Ga-Eun sobbed,still in Daehyun's arms.

Daehyun pulled away "What is?What's hard?!?You lived a perfect life and-"

"It was before" Ga-Eun wiped her tears "Before you left me...Before anything happened!"she hugged Daehyun really tight like there's no tomorrow "Recall them Daehyun...recall the memories..." she gave a peck on Daehyun's lips and walked away "I'll be back Daehyun...I can be anywhere you are..."

_______________________________________

Daehyun was laying on the couch examining the heart-shaped locket "You'll be there..." and smiled.