Chapter One

The Apple Is Now Tainted by the Shotglass

 

Jiu was sitting in the bar, looking at the random tweets that HeeRin was sending to Jaehyun and Donghae and something inside him was staring to get annoyed. The only time he saw HeeRin tweet to him was when she asked if he made sure not to touch her apples. He saw that she sent another tweet and he looked at it.

@donghae861015 Oppa… thanks for today… I love you!

The 23 year old put his glass down and groaned. He then decided to tweet to her, wondering whether she would answer. He knew the 22 year old would have to answer if he said started several rumors about her on twitter. It wasn’t like it hasn’t happened before. At the start of their group when they were getting to know each other, all the members had a twitter war where they were starting rumors about each other. To him, it was an epic time so he wanted to start Twitter War Part II and get HeeRin involved in it this time.

@rarahee HeeRa, why don’t you ever tweet me?

He put his phone down and took another shot. His personal fans weren’t called shotglasses for nothing. The boy could drink as if there was no tomorrow. Five minutes past… nothing. Ten minutes more… still nothing. He had to make a rumor about her but what? Everyone knew that the only person HeeRin was able to avoid from the teasing was Jiu and he planned to change that. “I probably should her apple stash as her elixir of life…” he thought.

comeatmebro: Everyone is aware that @rarahee has something that keeps her staying young.

He snickered as he continued to drink as the twitter war began.

Meanwhile, at the nearby norebang, HeeRin was there with Super Junior’s Donghae, her second cousin Park Jungmin, and Vy so they would have time to relax and get away from the random fans for a while. At that point, no one really knew that Donghae and HeeRin were already dating. Since HeeRIn was still under the no dating contract, she isn’t allowed to publicly date anyone. Plus Donghae was scared that she would get hate messages from fans that wouldn’t support their relationship.

Vy was looking at her phone and at the twitter messages that had just came in and then something caught her eye. She read what Jiu has said and she smirked.

HeeRin had just finished singing and smiled. She sat next to Donghae and a sigh escaped her lips. She felt a little hungry.

The maknae of XAct’11 looked at the girl and quickly tapped her shoulder. “HeeRa unnie… I think you should see this…” she said, giving her the phone to the 22 year old main singer. HeeRin looked at the phone and her jaw dropped. She had just seen what Jiu had written and she wasn’t impressed. Her hands covered her face as she started to feel like crying. She took her own mobile phone out and texted her reply on twitter.

@comeatmebro Jiu oppa… stop trying to spread rumors about me…

HeeRin then put her phone away and looked at her cousin who was now singing. She laughed, although at the back of her mind, she started to worry about if she’s going to end up being the center of a Tweet War again.

@rarahee What rumor? You know it’s true…

She looked at the tweet and face palmed herself. Donghae looked over at her and patted her back. “HeeRin, what’s wrong?” he asked. She shook her head.

Vy looked at the tweets that had just came in and saw what Jiu put. “Hyung… you’re an idiot…” she mumbled. She looked over at HeeRin and then said outloud, “Let the XAct’11 Tweet War II begin…”


I know that the format is a little weird... the format from now on with this fic is going to be different and reason why it says "Tweet War II"... there's going to be a Tweet War in the actual fic that this is branching from... just a little spoiler for all of you. What was said in the first one... neither EunhaeLove or I will say....