Left hand man

Look at it }

 

Taemin stood at the crossroads cliche as it was, in his hands was a small package his Umma had given him. 
 
He could hear her "If you ever want something bad enough to give up everything you are, you go where i told you and you toss this on the ground. Then you step on it hard as you can."
 
Hesitating Taemin thought again "Everything you are". Well what was he anyway, thirteen years old, always being picked on in school, always the smallest, weakest, least talented. He couldn't do anything but look and watch as other people did everything, got all the praise, lived the lives they wanted to live, and went after THEIR dreams! Well screw them, he had dreams Taemin had dreams and he hated everything he was, so yeah Umma i am willing to give up everything i am, because everything i am is nothing, useless, and pathetic.
 
"Ahhhhhh" Taemin yelled at the top of his long throwing the small package to the ground and slamming his foot down onto it, feeling it crunch beneath his foot. He looked up and... Nothing happened, not a thing, silence complete silence.
 
"Awful long way from home aren't cha?" 
 
Spinning around Taemin gasped at the... Boy standing in front of him "Umm yeah i guess" Then Taemin realized, the reason nothing had happened was because this stupid kid had been here an...
 
"Nope that's not it, try again though and maybe you'll get lucky"
 
Surprise rushed through Taemin's body as the realization dawned on him that this kid was... The devil"
 
"Flattering but no I'm not, I'm one of his lackeys, well I'm more of a..." he waved his hand looking thoughtfully up at the sky "Lawyer?" He finished seemingly still unsatisfied with his conclusion. Looking at Taemin he leaned in close and sniffed him, leaning back and apparently satisfied.
 
"So Lee what is it that I can do for you?"
 
Regaining the shattered pieces of his composure Taemin managed to stutter out "Y...You alread..dy Know"
 
The boy casually laid his arm across Taemins shoulders smiling from ear to ear "My dear boy, I can't read minds, think about it" He slowly started walking towards, well, towards the middle of a field. "I've been doing this for a fair bit of time now and i just naturally understand what goes through people's minds after doing this so often for so long. You get it?"
 
Taemin nodded his head. Listening as the man continued to talk "First assumption is always "This little kid messed up my date with Lucy" Second assumption "This is Lucy!" He finished by taking his arm off of Taemin's shoulders and clapped his hands in glee "So you see, i can't read minds, so you are actually gonna have to untie the knot your tongue is in and tell me what it is you want so we can make us a deal"
 
" iwanttobeadancer " Taemin managed to mumble/yell at the man.
 
"Woohoo, a dancer you say? Well i think i might make that happen, but you must realize if I give you something, you gotta give me something in return. Kapeesh?"
 
Taemin nodded
 
"Alright then, so i'll make this one two ways. Now usually at this point id get you to state what you wanted and then i'd screw you into everlasting servitude in the very hot and uncomfortable recesses of Hell. But" He wagged a finger in Taemins face. "I happen to need something done topside that is, a bit out of my skill range. You game?"
 
Taemin nodded again
 
"Atta boy, you do this one thing for me and i'll make sure your the best dancer in South Korea"
 
Leaning closer to Taemin The boy whispered into his ear what he needed done. As the man walked backwards he seemed to lose substance until finally he was smoke and then, nothing at all... "Don't forget" his voice echoed in a surreal way as all trace of him vanished.
 
Collapsing to the ground Taemin lay there shaking, finally he fell asleep on the cold hard ground. When he woke up it was night time and he was cold and stiff, Standing he groaned as his bones popped. Taking a deep breath he started towards the road.
 
 
 
 
 
Two Weeks Later...
 
Taemin stood staring at the marker in front of him, he held a bouquet of white roses in his hand. Laying them on the ground right under the Morbid Headstone. He sat down and prepared himself to wait. As he was sitting there he remembered what the boy had whispered to him 
 
"Go to the graveyard in Seoul named "Dawn til' Dusk and put a dozen white roses on the grave, Sit down and wait, but be patient it will take awhile for the knowledge to reach you.
 
Sighing Taemin tried to be patient, but he had a bad bad headache and it had gotten cold all of the sudden. Then without warning his head exploded in pain, it felt like fire was rushing through every vein and pore in his body, As the pain reached it's peak images started to fill his head, dances of all kinds from all corners of the globe, and all times. As the pain subsided and his brain tried to process all of the new information it was receiving. His voice rang through the din loud and clear
 
"A deed for a deed, remember every time you are up on stage that this knowledge is both a gift and a curse in equal parts, use it well..." 
 
"No wait, What's your name?!?!" Taemin yelled after him 
 
The voice came floating back to him "I my young friend am the Left hand" As his voice faded away Taemin could swear he heard laughter chasing the echo's of Lucifer's left hand. 
 
As he got shakily to his feet he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, reaching down to get it he flipped it open and answered
 
"Hello"
 
"Hello is this Lee Taemin?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"Ah I'm glad i finally managed to reach you, My name is Min Tao and I'm representing SM Entertainment, we were wondering if you would like to audition for a position in a band we are assembling...
 
Well I'll be damned!