Death shall be the borderline for you and me now.

It's the distance.

 

It’s the distance.

 

Death shall be the borderline for you and me now.

 

*

The sky was ink-black and gloomy with countless of dark clouds spread over. The cemetery was a bit crowded since the early morning with a number of people in black and white clothing. They all stood in front of that young girl’s coffin, trying to take one last glance of her young face, before it’s all too late. Everyone’s hands were occupied with flowers, handkerchiefs and incense but their expressions were all the same, dead, bitter, sad, ed up. No one dared to make a squeak there, just in case it triggered another person to bawl out in sadness.

 

It was the fourth day, which means it’s time to send her into the crematorium. The crematorium itself was made out of marble that gleams like pearl in the deep sea. The place looked so pure, no, too pure for something so sad to happen in here. Right in the middle of the whole building, an archway with a Buddha on top is where they will put the coffin in to be incinerated. They say the Buddha will take care of the dead after the whole process, some find it true, some find it bull, but who cares? The dead is already gone, you won’t know what’s going to happen to their soul anyway. All you’re going to know is that you’ll see a pile of bones later that used to be your everything.

 

Within five minutes, everyone is ordered to slowly back away from the coffin and turn their backs at it while the workers moved the young girl’s coffin into the archway.  Everyone was reminded to think back the wonderful times they had with her instead of the last moment with her. Some whispered with their friends about the memories they had with her, some cried a lot loud after remembering memories about her, some even secretly smiled thinking about the memories.

 

“ What a pity, losing her life so early”

 

“She was always kind but it somehow didn’t pay off”

 

“I’m going to miss her”

 

Among all of this, a girl of the same age stood in the very first line with the young girl’s family. She was obviously trembling, with her eyes close as though as a familiar embrace will come back and comfort her with soft words. She knows all too well that it won’t happen, but she just couldn’t stop hoping, believing, tricking herself until reality slapped her in the face. And she finally accepts the fact that it won’t happen, her tears flowed down from her face like an opened tap trickling on the marble floor.

 

The people around her pitied that young girl as they tried to give their condolence to her, even though she’s not listening. They know how much pain and hardship the two young girls went through before they could finally be together. The two girls were a match made in heaven, just that in a more special way. And when they finally made sense through all their relatives, guess Buddha would like to take of the special ones back, leaving the other one all alone. Every one tried to console her, but nothing works.

 

To her, they don’t understand what did it meant losing a partner, a friend, a lover and a lifetime companion. Sunny was kindest, purest and craziest person she had ever met.  She was all she had, and she had ever lived for. Sunny was the only thing Hyomin can scream out loud saying that she’s hers. She had only survived for this long just for Sunny. But now Sunny is gone, like the wind, to somewhere she can never reach or go as long she is alive.

 

It’s unfair. Why must it be her? Sunny was only her trustable friend, and now she’s gone, what shall she do with her life? Sit there and rot to death? Or just take her life immediately? Would that make a difference?

 

“What the hell is God playing?” She thought. He just mentally killed her by taking her partner away. And now he left her all alone in this ed up world where Love never really make sense anymore and homoual can never be accepted through the public’s thick skulls. 

 

Is that what he wants? If so, she hopes that he’s a having fun time knowing that he’s tormenting her with her mental and physical state of mind.

 

She slowly dragged her body out of the horrid place before sitting at the park in the cemetery.  As she sat down on the stone bench, she felt something uneven on the surface. She squinted while reading the carving on the stone bench.

 

“You and me forever”

 

A sudden pang of pain suddenly stabbed into her heart. Forever was what Sunny usually answer her when she ask how long do they think their relationship will last. Forever was what they always promise each other for whatever they do. Forever was something she didn’t know that will come so fast. Her tears started to flow again before she kneeled on the ground. She finally noticed that not everyone were able to be together forever. People come and go so fast that all of us tend to forget that we’re nothing more that fragile little play dolls of god. Any small accidents can cause our lives but we never really cared. We always drown ourselves in the temporary happiness and realizing it to late that there is no turning back when you enter to deep.

 

She slowly stood up and screamed at sky with one question.

 

“How does it feel like dying?”

 

She knew no one would answer but somehow it started to rain heavily making her drenched with the icy rain. The long needle-like liquids kept hitting her like bullets and she felt nothing more than a rag doll. The ground was starting to get wet and small puddles started to form. And that is where she finally understood what it felt like.

 

Dying might hurt for a little while like the rain hitting you but soon all the burdens falls off one by one and you have no need to care about anything anymore. The people around might feel sad like the ground getting wet but as the sun comes out, they water dries up and they will get over the death before continuing their lives. The cycle was always like that. She can mourn over her for the rest of her life but she still has to get over it in order to continue living because that is what Sunny wants her to do. Sunny wants her to get on but still keep a piece of her deep in her heart. Somewhere irreplaceable. Somewhere special just for her.

 

“Maybe I will continue my life like before, but don’t worry, I’m not planning to get over your death no matter what.” 

 

 

A/N : well then how was it? good comments, bad comments, I'll accept it! and yes keep believing in this couple cause they are just adooooooorable together :3