Final

Best day of my Life [ONESHOT]

 

Authors POV:

“Yoseob-ah! Wake up, do you wanna go to school or not?!”

 

“Ugh, arasso halabeoji..” a small guy replied. He got up with his eyes still closed and reached for his glasses carefully.

 

“YA!”

 

The boy’s eyes bolted open, scramming out of the bed then running to the dining room.

 

“Come on, eat now palli..” his grandpa said.

 

Then Yoseob went to get the plates and other utensils.

 

“Palli, it’s already 5:40 AM and your flag ceremony is 7:15..” his halabeoji said, looking at the wall clock above.

 

He ate his breakfast in a jiffy and quickly went to the bathroom to take a bath. After that, he dressed up and ran outside.

 

“Ya! Yoseob-ah, you forgot your I.D!” his halmeoni waved the little thing up.

 

“Aiya! Komawo halmeoni!” he bowed to his grandma and scurried away.

End of POV.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

[Recess in the morning]

 

Yoseob’s POV:

“Yoseob-ssi, can you please sign this?” Omo! Jang Hyunseung?! Best friend of Yoon Doojoon?!  Omo omo omo omooo!!

 

I just nodded... I.am.a.mute.. What’s with the signing thingy though? Oh never mind, let’s talk about Doojoon. I’m a junior now and he’s my senior, I had a crush on him since fifth grade.. He’s tall, handsome, and not to mention super-duper hotty hot HOT! Well, he already knows that I have a crush on him. And that’s because of my friend Junhyung. BUUUT he’s a little bit dorky and childish for his age, I don’t question it though. He’s just a crush anyway. Plus—

 

“Uhh, Yoseob-ssi can you please sign it now?” Hyunseung said, Oh God I forgot!

 

“Oh sorry.. Hehe” I chuckled awkwardly and signed the paper.

 

“Thank you..” he smiled at me and walked away.

 

“Hm? Weird” I whispered, well it IS true ya know. Is that their project or something? Oh never mind.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

[Lunch time]

(Still Yoseob’s POV)

“Ya.. Junhyung-ah eat fast arasso?” I told my BFF, he’s also a senior, Doojoon and him are classmates so yeah.. But I’m not befriending him cause of Doojoon okay?! He was already my friend way waaay before I had a crush on Doojoon.

 

We sat on the second to the last table of the cafeteria. Just then Doojoon came in with Hyunseung along with a guy that I don’t seem to know… Oh My God! They sat on the table beside us! What’s that paper he’s holding? Is he taking signs to? Eh? Where’s he going now?

 

I looked at the back, I thought he was gonna go there. But I was wrong, TOTALLY wrong…

 

“Uh Yoseob-ssi, can you—uhm—can you please sign this?” Doojoon looked at me, for a second I thought I was dreaming.. If this was a dream, I don’t wanna wake up anymore..

 

 

Dugeun. Dugeun.

 

 

Oh My God! Yang Yoseob calm down! Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. Keep your cool, HOO!!

 

I looked at him and took the paper, “where do I sign?” I asked, he went near me and pointed at the mid-last part of the paper.

 

“Oh, what do I sign?” I asked again, but he didn’t reply. Oh, guess he didn’t hear me. I looked at Junhyung, “what do I sign?” I asked him.

 

“Your sign of course, pabo..” he replied.

 

“Oh...” My Golly! My hand keeps on shaking! I.can’t.write.well!!

 

“Here..” I smiled at him, a little smile won’t hurt write?

 

“Thank you..” he replied and smiled back at me.

 

It makes me think deeply though. Why do they always call me ‘Yoseob’ when the pronunciation of my name is ‘Yoseop’? What’s with the accent? Psh.. Anyways, back to the cruel reality…

 

Junhyung looked at me with a smirk on his face.

 

“Wae?” I asked. Am I that obvious?!

 

“Ayee~ Doojoon talked to you~” he winked. HE WINKED!! WTF?!

 

“So? As I f I care..”

 

He snorted, “yeah yeah, whatever DooSEOB SEOB SEOB~!”

 

Aish! It’s that nickname again!! I just hate it when he says it out loud! It’s embarrassing..

 

“Shut up…” I stood up and walked away, leaving Junhyung behind.

 

“Ya! Yoseobie! Jamkkamanyo!” Junhyung shouted. But I continued on walking, not even bothering to wait for that dumb asswipe. Hmp. That should teach him a lesson..

 

[After 5 minutes]

 

“Yaaaa, talk to me nowww…” he continued on bugging me. Dafuq dude?! Persistent …

 

“Ya! Yang Yoseob-ah!” he called me, and I turned to look at him. Whuuut? I’m kind to ya know..

 

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Naega naega naega, meonjeo Nege nege nege, ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby~..” he danced. PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 

I looked at him for a second then laughed hard.

 

“Ya.. You should at least accept my apology. I even swallowed my pride dancing and singing this song for you..” he nudged my arm.

 

“Ara ara, who told you to dance that anyway, And I thought you can’t sing…” I laughed heartily.

 

Lemme tell you readers bout’ myself. As you all know, I Yang Yoseob has a crush on THE Yoon Doojoon. But it’s just an itsy bitsy teeny weeny little little crush. He’s just my crush; I already have someone I like. You know who?

You don’t right?? Hehe. I like….. *drumrolls*…. Yong Junhyung!! You might be shocked right? Maybe you’re asking, ‘why does he like his own BFF?’ or ‘I thought it’s about DooSeob?’. Haha, gotcha!

I don’t stand a chance with Doojoon, he likes Dongwoon my classmate, I think?? Now let’s get to the real deal. Yong Junhyung and I were BFFs since 1st grade; he was the first one to befriend me. He’s cute and bubbly too, once you get to know him, his face just doesn’t says it… You know his face right?? Nice eyes, perfectly sculptured nose, and heart-shaped lips…. Hmm, lips… How does his lips feel on mine? Soft? Nice? Sweet? Oh never mind!! It won’t happen anyway… He’s too scared to confess, and did I mention he likes me? A LOT… He likes me, I like him, but we’re not a couple, blah blah blah. Well at least he likes me..

Oh! Gotta go now readers!! Hara’s flirting with Junhyung again, oh god. When will that girl give up? gon’ die… SEOBIE TO THE RESCUE!! SWOOSH!

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[BONUS]

 

\