Good Treat~

8000km Looking For Love

Hyoyeon's blog :

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Finally, I have found someone that can help me find the new house... A turkeysh man, named, Mr. Jihan. So guys, wish me all the best!

Hope, tommorow will be a good day for me!! Wish me!! 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After turn off my laptop, Donghae comes to my room, I mean, his room.... "So, have you find the house?" Again~ He asked me that question....

"Yeah, I've found... Oppa. maybe tommorrow, I will not be here anymore~" Suddenly, Donghae hug me. 

"I'm sorry because I did this to you, I didn't help you find your new house." He said almost crying. I release the hug and cup his cheeks

" Oppa, gwenchana, I just don't want to depends to others, besides it's my decision to come to Istanbul." I said try to calm him.

"Hyoyeon-ah, you are too strong... and I LOVE YOU~" 

Then, he kissed me. 

"Oppa, I'm gonna leave tommorrow, so, you don't have to send me to my new house okay?"

"Why? I really want to send you there..."  "It's okay... I know you are busy tomorrow because of your class" I said.

"Okay, it's up to you~" Then, he said goodbye and give me a light peck.