who is this guy??

The beauty and the beasts

"so young-ahhhhhhhhh hurry up and come eat your breakfast otherwise you're gonna be late on the first day." her mum said. "neeehhhhhhh omma i'm coming" you looked in the mirror and said " ok hair is just fine hehehe" ^-^ you giggled,  you hurried down the stairs.

" good morning omma" you said grabbing a toast of bread. "good morning young-ahhh, oh today is your first day isn't it? ohhhh you've grown up so fast , you're a senior already" you're mum said while patting your head and kissed your forehead.

you smiled and said gave her a big hug "nehh and it's also my last year then i'm gonna graduate wohooooooooo. Oh it's 8.15 already?? omma i gotta go ok take care"... you hugged your mum and hurried to the door. your mum shouted " do your best and work harddddd neh so young-ahh". " okay i will BYE" you replied.

As you stepped out of the door shina was standing in front of your gate waiting for you. "Hiiiiiii so young-ah" shina said and gave you a warm smile. You thought * awww she has such a warm smile.. it makes me happy* 

You replied "HIIII shinaa" *actively.* So how is my best friend? ahh its been two weeks since i saw you and how was your vacation ?? you left me alone here and went to jeju island without meh T~T. you sobbed jokingly. "so young -ahh it's not like i wanted to go without you. It was a family trip so i couldn't say no SORRY neh~ shina said making a sad face. "neh neh i get it.. why are you making a sad face? i was just kidding hehhehehe now smile" you pinched her cheeks and hugged her. You both giggled.

"so anything interesting??? while you were on jeju island??" you asked. it was silent for a bit and then "ahh ermm ....." shina hesitated. You knew something was up so " What What ?? tell me tell me what happened" you said *getting excited.

Shina: ermm i met a boy *she was blushing hard and was getting red.

You *gasped*.. "ohhh a boy kyaaaaaaaaaa xD who is it??? what's his name? where is he from? do i know him?" you were so excited that you said it super fast and she couldn't understand what you said.  But she knew what kind of question you were going to ask so she said " ok ok i'll tell you...". Shina told her how she met him in a cafe and blah blah blah happened they kept in touch and they fell for each other and now they are goin out.

" aaaaahhhhhhhh... woooahh  you have quite a story there don't you ?? it's just like in the romantic movies woahh chinchaa.. then what's his name ?" you asked.."uuummmmm  Leeeee gi kwanggggg" shina said slowly  while looking at you.

" ahh lee gikwang..  leee gi kwanggg leee gi kwang?? " you said slowly thinking* "you know i think i have heard this name before" you said while thinking hard. Shina looking at you nervously and said " you have" .. "yea i think i have" you said thinking hard and not paying attention then realised " what??? i have but where??". " you have probably heard of him" shina said. "what do i?? " again thinking hard * ahh thiss name sound so familiar..  where have i heard this name?? * you thought in ur head. "ahhh!! one of the member from beast from our school has the same name. hahahahahaha *laughing* what a coincidence.. no wonder it sounded familiar". you said to shina.. shina froze and stared at you nervously. "You froze aswell, your eyes widened and you gasped* "dont tell m~" before you could finish you sentence.

" yes it's lee gikwang from BEAST. he's the one i'm dating." shina said then she smiled. " oh my god chinchaaaa.. ??? your eyes were still wide and your mouth was wide open~~~~ 

"althought i have never seen BEAST or lee gikwang. i heard they are really popular ..ohhhhhhh" you were still shocked.  "wahh you are so lucky shina"  you said " i know right ehhehe xD " shina said excitedly* "can't believe he likes me, I can't believe he's my boyfriend"

"actually if i think about it it's not surprising.. coz Of course he would like you, you're soooo pretty afterall" you said and smiled.  "haha chincha??" shina asked "chincha" you replied .. "kumaowo so young-ah.. i'll introduce him and his other 5 friends to you later neh" shina said.. "yea sure" you said.

You guys had already reached the front of the school gate. DING DONG!! DING DONG!!  "oh nooo!! i don wanna be late on my first day" you said " yea mee too" shina said. You guys were in different classes.

"OK! see you at break" you said while running facing backwards " Ok bye" shina replied.

Your homeroom was far so you ran really fast. You were running along the corridors you had to make a right turn " ahhhhh >_< i'm going to be late NOOO!! " .. then BAAAMMMMM!!

"ahhhh my nose," you said.  you had bumped into someone and hit your nose really hard, there were tears in your eyes from the pain. " ah it really hurts"  you slowly raised your head and saw a really handsome guy looking at you. He had blonde hair and he was tall, looking smart, both hands in his trouser's pocket,  he was looking really handsome and cool *ahhh so handsome and cool* you thought in your head.

He was tall so he bent down a little, "huh??" you thought.. He brought his face closer and closer and closer to yours. You moved back a bit, you were really nervous, your eyes went big. * inside your head *  yaahhh wha- what's up with this person? why is he so close??? *blink blink*  -  though he is really handsome*  his face was only 4 or 5cm away from yours. Your eys * blink blink blink*.

 

okay i'm done for today.. hope you guys liked it.. :)