Years & Majors

「Vivo Academy Roleplay」NEW | Open & Accepting ~!

Years

From youngest to oldest:

Freshman (1996): Freshmen are pretty much freshmeat to the school. They only have one major, plus the basic classes, and they have to share a room with another freshman.

Sophomore (1995): Still only have one major, but don't need to do the basic classes as much. They still share a room though, with either a junior or another sophomore.

Junior (1994): Can have two majors and rarely have a basic class. Either share with another junior, sophomore or a senior that's low in their classes.

Senior (1993): Seniors can have 2-3 majors and no basic classes. They usually have two seniors to a room, and the highest in their majors are usually in single rooms.

 

When making your account, go with the birth year of your schooling year. So, if you're someone that was born in 1990 and you're being a student that's a junior, change the year to 1994.
Staff members do not need to change their birth year.

 

Majors

Music: Select an instrument and learn to play it. You can form a band with other members of this major.

Visual arts: Painting, sketching, drawing, pastels, charcoal, everything arts and crafts in one place. You can learn to sculpt or paint a portrait. It might seem easy, but you still need to learn about the history of artists.

Performing arts: Acting, singing and dancing. You get a taste of each as a freshmen and can select one or two as you go on.

Languages: Pretty simple, learn a language that's on offer and learn to write, read, speak, listen and sing it.

Culinary: Learn to cook simple meals or fancy things.

Basic classes: These are fill in classes, really. They help move up your grade if you need it. Science, math, history and world news.