Down Stairs

What's That Noise (only one chapter it's a short)

Taemin's pov

"OMO what in the world is that sound!!!"

It was two o'clock in the mornig and there was a loud sound coming from down stairs it was so frustrating i tried turning on the radio, i mean who and why would someone want ot make a sound like that at this our?  i whent in to Jjongie's room but he shouted "GET LOST!" On the way back to my room i stubed my toe and i yelled "aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww foot pain foot pain aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!" I was so anoyed i went  to my room and i planted my face in a pillow and yelled"OMO why wont that sound shut up?" i mean its bad enough that Jjongie kicked me out of his room." Oh yeh did i meantion he also called me a tard!!!

2 HOUERS LATER!!!

"OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO its now 4 o'clock in the mornig when will this sweet torture end!?" This stupid sound has been keeping me awake for two hours. Flipping hell when dose this sound get off. Why won't this sound shut the hell up? dosent it know people are trying to sleep? Suddenly i saw a bit of kandy i piced it up and sowr another "oo pees of candy oo pees of candy oo pees of candy" then i found the sound "oooohhhh its a pipebomb wait ITS A PIPEBOMB!"  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Jjongie was out side the house chukeling "mwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(gasp of air)mwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"