Chapter 2: Surprise, surprise.

디바♥공주 {New girl-group, apply now!} [HIRING CO-AUTHOR AND SUB-AUTHORS, SEE CHAPTER 17 IF INTERESTED]

Aedi's POV

Wahhh~! Our debut is just in 3 weeks! We have no time for sleep now. T_T But it's all going to be worth it! We have been tiring ourselves out lately, practicing literally 24/7. With hardly any rest. None of us dared to relax so the atmosphere was super tense...We have been-

"Oh my gosh! Girls! Come help! Quick! Eun Yoo has fainted! Palli palli..."

Is that what I just heard? Eun Yoo!? Oh great.

In a second, all 9 of us were around Eun Yoo. Oh god! Her face looks so pale! Everyone was shouting her name frantically.

"Yoo-ah! Yoo-ah! Can you hear me? Yoo-ah!" Yeo Soon-unnie looks terribly worried. 

Then someone shouted, "Call Chae Yun-unnie!" In an instant, the practice room was filled with shrieks and worries.

Sigh, Eun Yoo has been working really hard lately. Recently, she complained of headaches and even had frequent nose-bleeds. That's no wonder, she practices at least 15 hours a day even when she's so good already. Oh, Chae Yun-unnie is here.

"What's going on? Why did Eun Yoo faint all of a sudden?"

"She over exhausted herself. She refused to rest."

"Aish, by doing this she'll not only pull the whole team down, but she might even delay the debut!"

HOW CAN SHE SAY THAT!? SHE SHOULD BE FREAKING CONCERNED WITH YOO'S HEALTH, NOT THE DEBUT! -.-

"Anyway, I'll bring her to the emergency room, and let her get an IV. The rest continue with your practice, the debut is in 3 weeks. We cannot afford to lose time!" Chae Yun-unnie said.

Oh, that . If she weren't our manager I would have gave her a black eye.

 

Misaki's POV

Seriously!? Eun Yoo is human too okay! Not a robot! -.- When that woman steps out of the door, I'm so gonna about her,

Okay, and a few more seconds....3....2.....1!

"Okay that freaking WOMAN! What the heck does she think she's doing? She better make sure Yoo gets better or I'm gonna crap the debut! Don't you guys think so too?!"

Min Lee replied, "That manager of ours is like the worst I ever seen. To her, getting more money is way better than our member's health. If I ever get rid of her, I'm gonna sue her man."

Instantly everyone was gossiping about her. Aish, why did we get the worst manager in the company?!

The door opened. We were all like O.O and there was this staff here at the door with a piece of paper on his hand (WEIRD MUCH? O.O) and his voice was like BOOMZ. "Is this the soon-to-debut group?" Before we could even answer, he went on, "I want to see your manager. KWON CHAE YUN." Woah, that much of emphasis? Being the bossy girl she is, Ga Eun asked, "Waeyo? Is something wrong? She sent one of our members to the hospital..." "SHE HAS BEEN SUSPECTED OF CHEATING THE COMPANY AND LYING IN HER PARTICULARS. We have researched on her background and found out she was a former shop-lifter and she is currently involved in a credit card fraud case. We have received orders to dismiss her." 

Oh my Misaki. Is this what you hear? That tigress is gonna get dismissed. Oh hell yes? YES, YES, YES!!!!!

"WOOOOHOOOO~! OOH HELL YEAH THAT 'S GONNA GET FIRED~" Whoops, looks like I was a little too loud.

The man cleared his throat. "Anyway, we will be assigning a new manager to you girls, probably by tomorrow. So during this period of time without a manager please do take care of yourselves and practice well. Mr. Lee has high expectations of you girls."

"Ne, kamsahamnida," We replied in unison. Then he left.

 

EunA's POV

OH HALLELUJAH! I wonder who's gonna be our new manager? PERHAPS SOME HOT GUY? OR SOME Y UNNIE? Okay, fine I know I'm a ert but, oh well ;D I'm so glad that she's gone. Actually it's kinda surprising to hear that she was an ex-convict. Oh my gosh, what will happen to Yoo under that Tigress's hands?

OH MY GOSH I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOO WILL BE SAFE UNDER HER HANDS. PRAY PRAY PRAY.

Obviously I wasn't in the mood for practice. But I'M OBLIGED TO. GOSH WE NEED A BREAK. We haven't slept for like eternity. Yesterday we practiced the whole day and only had a nap of 30 minutes before we continued all the way till now. We almost couldn't even get the 3o minute nap-time, if our AWESOME leader Yeo Soon didn't bargain and argue with that Tigress for it. I SHALL SUE HER FOR MEMBER ABUSE....IF THERE'S EVEN SUCH A THING.

Wow I'm so looking forward to our new manager-unnie/oppa, I somehow have a strange feeling that I'm gonna know this person.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Just to avoid confusion, the members address each other by their nicknames/names. The POV titles are their stage names^^ Hehe short chapter here. T_T Comment~ I somehow think this was better than the previous one. Argh or maybe they're both bad lol. Tell me what you think~