Chapter 1: Faithful Encounter? Not so much.

~Heaven~

It was a bright and beautiful morning. The sun was shining. Nami Hionori was still asleep. Suddenly, her phone beeped. It was set to alarm. Because of that loud beep, Nami woke up feeling fresh. "Today is my first day at my new school!" said 16 year old Nami with excitement. She was feeling really excited. As she was walking to the bathroom, she saw something shiny and sparkling in her trash can. She slowly walked towards the trash can and picked the object up. It was a locket with two hearts. The first heart had a letter 'N' and the second heart had a letter 'R'. Tears suddenly came upon her face. Nami then broke the heart with the letter R on it and dropped it on the floor. The small heart cracked and shattered. Nami then realised herself and acted as if nothing happened. The broken heart with the letter 'R' was left there cracked. 

Nami got ready for her first day at her new school and she complimented her new uniform. It was cuter then her old one. Nami looked at the time and realised she was almost late. She quickly ran out of her apartment and ran to school. As she was running, she heard somebody shouting her name "Nami! Nami!" She stopped and turned around. It was her friend, Ayumi Kara, whom she met at the new school orientation. Nami gave her a warm smile and accompanied her. "Hey Nami! Did you know!....." Nami was curious and ask what was it. "Nami! Did you know, in our school, there's this guy and everyone say he's HOT!" exclaimed Ayumi while drooling. Nami just smiled but didn't really care. 

Meanwhile, at her new school, everyone was talking about the new girl. The guy whom Ayumi said was hot, Ryosuke Hanara, didn't like the idea of another girl coming. For he dislikes fan girls drooling over him. But, he just hopes she's not the type. Finally, Nami arrived at her new school. She was amazed of how big the school was. Then, Ayumi shouted out, "There he is! Ryosuke Hanara!" Nami felt as if she knew that name. When Nami turned around to take a look....... She couldn't believe her eyes.... It was her ex-boyfriend, Ryosuke Hanara..... Whom she dated but cheated on her. Ryosuke saw Nami and was also surprised. He wanted to call out Nami, but she quickly ran away crying. Ryosuke chased after her. (FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO) "Ryosuke-sama, where are you going?" asked Nami. "Oh, I'm going to my friends house to tutor her." said Ryosuke with a smile. "Tutor HER?" asked Nami. "Yeah... Your friend, Nawa Yukai.." "Well okay then.. I trust you." (Few hours later) -Nami walking back home- "BEEEEEEP!" Her phone beeped. "Oh, It's Ryosuke-sama." She opened her message and saw a picture of her friend, Nawa Yukai hugging Ryosuke romantically and Ryosuke smiling.