My Room Mates

Life , you know? Because I don't have a ______

I trugged my way down the hallways of the boarding school to find the main office. I needed to get my schedule, get my room number, and then go to sleep! I was spending all day yesterday trying to make this day perfect. And yet, its not going too well. Here I am, carrying all 4 luggages and 3 bags full of my personal items, and I look like a total idiot. 

"Siwon, you're almost there. Remember, you're doing this because of Taehyun Oppa." I kept reminding myself. There was no way that I would back out now. I've been planning this for over a year now, and it was easy to convince my parents. Well, I haven't actually told them that I'm going to an all boys school.....they think I'm going to Cube high. Its not like it makes any difference. 

I finally made it to the main office, and I retrieved my schedules. I was on floor 3, room A65. "I wonder what room Oppa is in." I muttered to myself. The lady sitting behind the desk gave me a weird look. I smiled at her and quickly heading to my room. That's right, I have to call him 'hyung' now. 

I was no facing room A65, scared to see who my roomates were. I actually didn't really care, as long as they didn't get up all in my business. I hope they won't take interest in me or talk to me. That should make things less difficult. 

I had to remind myself that I was a girl. There was sometimes that I felt like a boy, because of my looks and attitude, but here I felt very different. Yes, it's because I'm a girl crossdressing as a boy, but its not because of that. I'm just scared I'll get caught easily..you know...because I don't have a....

Anyhow, I knocked on the door to my room to see if anyone was already in there. A few seconds past and I heard someone yell "come in!". I really didn't want to go in, because I didn't want to see what ws waiting for me. But I'm doing this for Taehyun Oppa! Alright then, here goes nothing.

I turned the door knob slowly and poked my head inside. I looked inside, and spotted about 6 boys already packing and unloading there things. "Are you joining us too?" One of them asks. I look at him for a good five seconds before responding. He was tall, skinny, and built. He was pretty decent. But no! Taehyun Oppa is the only one for me!

"uhh..Ahh..I Guess?" I answer pathetically. I open the door wider so that I could stand properly. "This is room A65, correct?" I asked them. He nodds his head. 

"Welcome to our dorm." He sticks his hand out to shake my hand. I awkwardly put my hand in his, and shook it lightly. I've never shook hands with someone like that before, but I guess I'll get use to it. You know, cuz I'm a boy now.

"You can put your stuff under that bed, it's the only bed availible anyways." He shruggs. I give him a nod and carry all my heavy luggages to the bed. 

My bed was the farthest from the door, which I think it'll be okay. I had a little bit more privacy that way, anyways. Whoever slept on top of the bunk bed better not be complaining. I'll whip his . 

"So, what's your name?" the guy from earlier asks. 

"Me? Im Siwon." I told him. He nods at me before he introduces himself. "My name's Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet you buddy."

"You're, by chance, new here, right? I haven't seen you around before." he asked. I nodd my head. "Well then, I'm guessing you don't know anyone."

"No, I don't." I say

"Of course, you dumbbutt. He's new, of course he wouldn't know anyone." Another guy scold. "Anyways, I'm Sunggyu, I'm the oldest in here." I shake his hand too and shortly after, everyone is done packing there things. 

"How old are you, Siwon?" Woohyun asked me. *Please stop asking me questions....sooner or later you guys will be asking me if im a boy or not!*

"Im 17, turning 18 this year." I said. 

"Yes! I'm not the youngest anymore!!" another guy hoots. 

"That guy there, is Sungjong. He was the youngest, but I guess you're the youngest now." Sunggyu explains. Sungjong was tall, but he was really skinny. He looked friendly and nice, but a part of him looked somewhat like a girl. I thought 'maybe he's cross dressing like me to?' but nahhh...I'm the only person who's dumb enough to do it.

"I'm the oldest, and over there is Dongwoo who is the second oldest. And then there's Woohyun and Hoya." He says as he points to each person. Dongwoo looked like a dinosaur, a cute dinosaur that is. He laughed when Woohyun told him something, and his laugh was really funny. I wouldn't mind hearing it again.

"Yah, don't forget about me. I'm not invisible okay?" A tall guy asks. 

"Of course, I wouldn't forget our choding here." Sunggyu sighed. "Siwon, this is Sungyeol. He may be older than you but he acts like a kid. I'm just warning you now."

I raised in eyebrow in confusion, but I just let it go. I had to admit, mt roomates were pretty hot. They were nice too, already helping me on my first day here. Suprisingly no one suspected anything, which is good. Since they helped me so much already...maybe they can help me locate Taehyun oppa's room.....Stop that Siwon! Pabo Pabo Pabo!!

After setting in and unpacking all my belongings, I sat down on my bed to get use to the feeling. I had to hide all my underwear and bras all the way down in my closet so that no one could notice, but other than that all my clothes were pretty boy-ish. 

*Don't worry Taehyun Oppa, your future wife is coming to look for you soon* Just thinking about him made me have butterflies. I have never seen him in person before, but I bet I'll faint like how every other girl has fainted. 

"So, Siwon-ah. What are you going to do today? We don't have school till tomorrow, and we still got a couple of ours before curfew." Hoya asks. The rest of the boys gather around my bed. I wondered, who slept on top of me bed?

"I'm not sure, maybe take a tour of this place to get a better understanding of it. Dunno for sure though." I shrugged. "What about you guys?" I ask

"We've got basketball practice in 30 minutes. You wanna come along?' Sungjong asks. 

Basketball? Hell yeah! I love basket ball!!

"Are you guys in a team or something?" I ask. *Maybe Taehyun oppa plays with them!*

"Yep. The best in this campus." Sungggyu complimented himself. 

"Sure, I don't mind coming. I have nothing better to do anyways."

 

 

And so that was my plan for the rest of the day. I followed them down to the basketball court outside. There was already two people playing basketball there, and the rest of my roomates went to go practice with them. I sat down on the bench not too far away and watched them. But really, all I wanted to do was find my Taehyun oppa. 

There was a few girls out here, which I assumed were from Cube. Some of them looked at me as they passed by, but I didn't really care. 

A few minutes passed by, and I didn't spot Taehyun anywhere. It really disappointed me, because I thought he would come out to the sun and take a walk, like how it described on his biography. 

I looked down to block the sun out of my eyes. Soon, a dark shadow came hovering over me. I thought it was a cloud that so happened to block the sun, but it was in the form of a person. *Taehyun Oppa?* I wondered. I turned my head to face the person, but I couldn't really see their face because the sun was shining from behing their head. 

"Do you mind moving? You're sitting on my jacket." He said. *Nope, that doesn't said like my oppa at all.*

"Uhh..yeah sure. Sorry." I got off his jacket and he grabbed it before it got dirty. 

He sat down next to me and opened his bottle of water. He gulped down the liquid, and I watched his adam apple as it bobbed up and down as he swallowed. The sweat from his forehead traveled down to his neck, and it glistened in the sunlight. At this rate, I had a perfect view of him than before. 

He had dark black hair, with a tint of brown in them. It was messy and wet, probably because he was playing basketball. His skin was pale and toned, and he had no flaws at all. His eyes were sharp, like a razor. He was just like Taehyun Oppa. But Taehyun was better. 

I still watched his adam apple move as he swallowed his water. He stared at me for a while and then he smirked. "Don't worry, you'll go through purberty soon." He patted my head. I kinda took that as a insult and a tease. He probably noticed that I was staring at him. 

"Well, it was nice meeting you, stranger." He said and instantly ran back to the court to continue playing basketball. I thought he was pretty weird. 

Another shadow hovered over me, and I was really hoping that it was my oppa, but instead it was a girl. "Hello! I haven't seen you around before, are you new here?" She asks. Soon, about 5 other girls come up from behind her. 

"Uh, yeah? This is my first day." *Why are girls talking to me? Don't tell me they are hittting on me!*

"Oh, well then my name is Naeun." she introduced herself. "It's nice meeting you."

The rest of the girls behind her introduced themselves as well. Hayoung, Bomi, Chorong, Yookyung, Namjoo....those were their names. It wasn't hard to remember them. We talked for a while, and got to know each other a little bit better. 

I was thankful that none of them flirted with me. Maybe the sensed the girl in me and decided just to befriend me. I was glad, because it would be highly awkward if they liked me. 

 

Soon it was getting dark, and we had to go back to our dorms before curfew. I said goodbye to the girls, and caught up to my roommates as we heading back to our room. 

I was disappointed though. I didn't see my oppa at all. I was hoping that I would at least have classes with him, or happen to bump into him in the hallways. I didn't want to waste my senior year. 

We entered our room, and there stood a figure standing before my bed. He was arranging stuff onto the bed on top of mine. *Is he our room mate too?* I asked. *Gasp! Is that my Taehyun Oppa?!* I hoped. 

But nope, he turned around, and I was disappointed once again when it wasn't Taehyun. Instead, it was that guy from earlier, that guy who I kept staring at his adam apple. He turned around, and stared at me too. The other guys headed to their bed. They probably already knew that he was our room mate.

"Hi. My name's Kim Myungsoo. But you can call me L, stranger."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

First update done!

Sorry if there was any grammar or spelling mistakes, I typed it pretty fast. 

And can you tell which member in A Pink will be important? It's kinda hard to guess at this point, since I didn't mention her *Hint Hint*

Please Comment & Suscribe~~