you're mine..

just one bite

flashback

 

 

" Yah.. you like pink that much huh??"

 

jessica naughtily peeking through tiffany’s bath robe before being pinch by tiffany..

 

"yah! you ert! Put that phone away from me will you??"

 

tiffany trying hard to grab the iphone from jessica’s hand while the girl smile mischievously before taking few shots of the girl infront of her..

 

"wah~~ you look y in those hot pink lingerie fany ah~~~ "

 

jessica continue to tease as she browse through the photos she took..  

 

"yah! delete it now jung sooyeon!!"

 

Tiffany warning jessica as she bite her lips hard trying to show anger..

 

"no way miss hwang~~ this is a keeper!"

 

Jessica stick her tongue out before quickly put the iphone into her back pocket..

 

 tiffany just let out a sigh before messing with jessica’s hair..

 

" you and your erted collection of us girls.. "

 

tiffany hugs jessica before planting a peck on her forehead..

 

"you better not loose your iphone sica... or else.. "

 

tiffany playfully threaten to bite her neck though jessica look more than willing to let herself getting bitten as she already pulls her hair to the side for tiffany to quench her thirst..

 

" yah! i’m just kidding ok?? " tiffany slaps jessica’s shoulder as the girl just chuckle towards tiffany’s reaction...

 

she then grab tiffany’s hand and give it a bite.. 

 

tiffany just smile before running her finger on jessica’s hair..

 

there’s no blood this time since jessica had already able to control her strength.. 

 

" your practice with hara seems to pay off huh??"

 

tiffany sounds a bit jealous as she mention it making jessica just chuckle in response..

 

" hara is like our little sister fany ah... we bite each other just for fun.."

 

jessica smile reassuringly while tiffany just smirk to herself..

 

"just for fun huh?? what about me then?? is this fun?? "

 

Tiffany pointing at the redden bite mark on her hand that looks more like a love bite than a plain bite mark..

 

jessica just shook her hand and bring herself closer to tiffany..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"this is me... marking my territory.. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you’re mine hwang miyoung... "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jessica whisper her words to tiffany before giving the girl a kiss on the cheek..

 

 tiffany just blush madly and hold jessica’s hand tight before giving it a bite herself..

 

"yah!! "

 

jessica let out a dolphin scream and slaps tiffany shoulder as she’s shock with the girl spontaneous act..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you’re mine too jung sooyeon.. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany run her finger on the bitemark on her hand..

 

the first bitemark she received from jessica before she could control her strength..

 

a small scar that makes her missing the girl more..

 

tears start falling from her eyes as she start browsing through the photo’s of them from jessica’s iphone.. 

 

the incident that separate them...

 

keep on haunting her every night..  

 

" fany unnie.."

 

hara walk slowly towards tiffany and gives her a backhug before tears start to form from her eyes as she sees jessica’s picture on the phone screen..

 

"i miss her unnie.."

 

"i miss her so much.. "

 

hara hugs tiffany tighter making the girl wiping her tears away and face hara..

 

"shh... don’t cry.. "

 

"i miss her too hara"

 

fany smile weakly before wiping the tears away form hara’s eyes..

 

" we’ll find her.. "

 

"i'll do anything to bring her back to us "

 

"don't worry k"

 

"she'll be with us soon"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

;) just one bite please~