Heaven... I think

Hyperactive

ANNYONG. So, random Teen Top story while I'm in the middle of writing/typing chapter 12 for my SHINee fanfic, among other fanfics I'm still writing XD But... here ya go. Comment and Review if you like the first chapter!!

*It WILL be more than one chapter now :)*

                                                                                                                                                                                         

~Meeghan's POV~

"Ready to go?" Andy Lee asked, smiling down at us. Sammantha grabbed my hand and held it VERY tightly in her's.  She looked up at me, her already large eyes seemed to be exploding with excitement.  I grinned.

"Definitely." I said. Samm squealed quietly.  I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, dancing and fluttering as we followed Andy down the hallway.

It was a LONG hallway.

A REALLY long hallway. We followed closely behind him, he turned the corner quickly and started down another hallway.

"Meeghan?" Samm whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to die."

I laughed. "No you're not."

"Well, maybe I won't, but I'll probably end up passing out and falling on Ricky and hurting him or puking on his gorgeous skinny pants."

"Oh stop it." I sighed. "I know you're really excited, but you sohuld really calm down. You know how you get."

"Oh, I know."

"Then calm!"

"I CAN'T!" She exclaimed, tugging on my arm. "MEEGHAN. RICKYYYYYYY. Lovely, lovely RICKYYYYY."

"Yes, yes."

Andy stopped suddenly. "We're here." He looked down at us, smiled, and knocked lightly on the door in front of him.

"Ne~" We hear from behind the door. The knob turns slowly, my heart races. Samm's hand tightens, squeezing my fingers until they turn red.

"Annyong!" It's Ricky, his cute little face smiling. Samm is shaking. I grin back at him. His face is so adorable, I just feel like grabbing him and squeezing him to myself. I feel the pressure from Samm's grip disappear. She squeals and runs forward then jumps on Ricky, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"AH!" He yelled, almost falling backward. Samm looked up at him and grinned, blushing at her actions.

"A-Annyong?" She said. Ricky blushed as Samm slid off of him and onto the ground. Her face was completely red.  "Mianhaeyo." She apologized, bowing quickly.

There was a sudden burst of laughter from inside the room. I forgot we were still standing there in the doorway. Shaking his head, Andy walks into the room and I follow. Chunji and Changjo are holding each other, laughing hysterically. They're wearing jeans and matching sweatshirts.  CAP is sitting on the couch in the left corner, chuckling and shaking his head while messing with some electronic device I don't recognize.

Ricky starts to laugh, his face still red.  I just sigh. I knew she was going to do this.  Next thing I know, she'll be bouncing off the walls. I really should get her some Ritalin.

"Where are L.Joe and Neil?" Andy asked.

"They went to the bathroom. They should be back soon." Chunji says, wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes. Changjo is still giggling.

"Nn. Well... This is Meeghan." He sets his hand on my arm. I smile at them all. "And this is Sammantha." He gestures to Samm, who's still on the floor. She grins widely. Chunji and Changjo smile back. "I'll be back in a couple hours. Have fun!"

And then Andy left. He left us. Alone. With hot Korean boys.

Good job Andy.

 

~Ricky's POV~

I look at Sammantha. She's staring up at me. I can still feel her arms around me.

"Sammantha?"

"Yeah?" She blushes, her big brown eyes blink rapidly. I can't help but grin. I just want to pet her. She looks like a little puppy. She squeals and covers .

"Sorry." She says through her fingers. "I can't help it. You're just so... lovely."

"That IS my name. Lovely boy Ricky."

She giggles.

"I know. You're my bias."

"Really?" My fan? SWEET! "Kamsahabnida." I reach out and take her hands in mine and pull her up off the ground. "Wanna sit down?"

"Um... Mhmm." She mumbles, blushing . I pull her over to the couch in the right corner of the room and sit her down. I know Andy Hyung said that he would be back in a couple hours, but I know from experience that means way longer. He'll probably be back in AT LEAST 5 or 6 hours.

 The other girl, Meeghan I think, is standing there awkwardly, rocking back on her heels and playing with her fingers.  I look at CAP, sitting on the other side of the room, playing with his phone.  I sigh and take my phone out, text him, then shove it back into my pocket.

'Hyung! Do something! Talk to the other girl. She looks bored and I don't want her to feel left out.'

"Okay. So. What do you wanna do?"

"Um... I don't know." She says.

"I know! I'll interview you! In English!"

My phone vibrates. I take it out and look at the text quick.

'NO! You talk to her! Have someone else talk to her.'

'CAP. TALK TO HER.'

I see him sigh and shake his head.

"WE'RE BAAACK!" Neil exclaims, waltzing into the room.

Meeghan jumps slightly, but smiles at him and bows.

"Oh, what's this? They're here already? L.JOE! HYUNG! THEY'RE HERE!" He yells out the doorway.

"AISH, Neil, I hear you. Lower your voice." L.Joe walks in, rubbing his ear.

"What's your name?" Neil asks her.

"Meeghan." She says. He grins.

"That's so cool! I'm Neil, but I bet you already knew that." He laughs and sees me watching, then runs over to us.

"Who are you?" He asks Samm. She blushes.

"Um... Sammantha."

"That's so cool too! Wow. So you're from, like, America?"

"Yeah." Her face is completely red.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She says, shaking her head.

Meeghan speaks. It's weird hearing her talk. "Neil is her second bias." I glance up at her. She's staring down at the floor, blushing like crazy, trying not to look in L.Joe's direction, but failing miserably. He doesn't notice her. Poor girl.

"Oh really?" Neil grins. I try to keep a smile on my face.

"That's cool!" I say. Neil plops down on the couch next to her.

"You're really pretty." He says. "Wow! Really pretty!"

"Thanks." She blushes.

"So let's get back to what we were doing before..." I say. "English interview! Jja-jang!"

She giggles. Neil grins like a retard.

I can feel the hyperness sneaking up on me.

I welcome it.

 

~Meeghan's POV~

After L.Joe and Neil walked in, I tried not to freak out. Really. I did.

I looked at everything but him. Everything. Someone came over and stood next to me. I could see his shoes. So I looked up. It was CAP. He was blushing slightly, looking uncomfortable.

"Hi." He said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Hello." I answered back. I swallowed loudly.

"So..."

"Yeah?"

"Um... Hi."

I laughed at him, pretty loudly since I was nervous.

"Hello?"  I said again. He smiled slightly.

"So what game were you playing?" I asked him.

"Hmm?"

"On your DS. I saw you had it out. What were you playing?"

"OH. Oh it was um... Dragon Ball."

"REALLY?" I exclaimed. I think I scared him a little. Everyone looked at me for a second. "Sorry." I laughed. "I love that show."

"Really? That's cool."

"Who's your favorite character?"

"I don't really have one..."

"Ah. Okay."

We stand there. And stand there. I raise my hand to move my fallen hair back behind my ears, and feel something tickle my face. Immediately, I start to panic.

"Omo... OMO. Um... Excuse me, but... i-is there something on my h-head?" I ask CAP. He looks alarmed. I bet my face is scary looking.

"Um... I don't see anything..."

I can feel it in my hair, moving toward my face. I stomp my feet a little and try to hold back a scream.

"Um..." My voice wavers. "A-are you sure? B-because I can feel it in my hair."

"Feel what?" He moves closer, looking in my hair. "I still don't see anything." Whatever it is, it's crawling in my hair, and I WANT IT OUT NOW. I'm trying so hard not to scream.

"Oh for goodness sake..." L.Joe sighs and walks over to us, reaches into my hair, and plucks out a spider.

A spider.

A SPIDER.

I scream and jump back. Which scares everyone in the room.

"Are you okay?" L.Joe asks, laughing. "It's just a spider."

"No, it's not! IT'S A MONSTER! GET IT AWAY PLEASE!!" I squeal and cover my mouth and stomp away from him. He taunts me with it.

"Scared?"

"YES! KILL IT, SET IT FREE, DO SOMETHING."

He laughs. "Alright." He gets a tissue, puts the spider in it, squishes it, and throws it away.

"Thank you." I breathe a sigh of relief.

"You're funny." He says, walking up to me, he sticks his hand out for a shake. "Hi."

"Hi." I shake his hand, blushing, I look down at my feet.

"Um... HOW IS THE WEATHER TODAY?" Ricky is yelling. We all jump at the sound.

I look over. Samm is giggling like crazy.

Oh crap. She's getting hyper. Who knows what will happen now?

"IT'S VERY HOT." She yells back. Neil giggles.

"VEEEEEEERY." He says.

"NO IT ISN'T." Ricky yells. "IT'S... IT'S..."

"WELL IT ISN'T CLOUDY." Samm yells back, giggling like mad. Ricky doesn't answer, he looks confused. I can't help it. I start to giggle. They all look confused.

Chunji starts to speak. "Hey, I'm hungry. Can we go get some food?"

"You're always hungry." L.Joe says, shaking his head. "You're going to get FAT."

He gasps. "HYUNG! DON'T SAY THAT WORD."

"F-A-T." He sticks his tongue out. (MEEERONG)

"I'm kind of hungry too." CAP says.

"But we're supposed to stay here." Changjo says quietly.

"I know. But come on, Andy won't be back for a while, and plus it'll be fun." L.Joe says. "Come on. I bet the girls are hungry too."

"I am!" Samm says. She and Ricky are laughing hysterically at something, Neil is handing her a lollipop.

"Neil." I yell/whisper. He looks up. I shake my head. "Don't. Give. Her. Sugar."

He looks confused and hands her the lollipop. CRAP.

"Are you hungry?" L.Joe asks me. He moves closer. His arm is almost touching mine.

"Y-Yes." I gulp. "Actually, I'm kind of starving."

"Then let's go." CAP says, motioning for me to follow him out the door. "Come on."

So we go.