The real perks, or not.

The Perks of Being a Stylist/Coordinator

 "Cho sit stir, I mean stand still will you," I patted Kyuhyun's tight when I was fixing his trouser for the KRY Yokohama concert. It is fitting and show session for them to catwalk around stage to see if the suits is comfortable for them. Comfortable for them to do weird skinship and other weird stuff. Kyuhyun laughed then he wiggle his leg again. I slapped his leg again. "Yah!" I raised my voice a bit. He laughed then when I finally stood after I was on my knee for the longest 10 minutes. "You really like to torture my old knee right?"I asked him. He just smirked playfully or is it him being flirty. "We are same age chingu but my energy is much better than you," Kyuhyun smirked again as he said that. "My soul is 24 years old, but my body just decide to defy the number. Plus, I'm not an idol that spends his evening in gym everyday," You spin his body around to see if the trouser looks nice on him. " You speak English so well but in Korean you are VERY terrible speaking it," He said as I was fixing his belt. 

 

 
"I am a foreigner," You said and tightened the belt around his waist and pat his . "Too tight?" You asked. He gulped and whispered, " I could sue you for ual harassment you know that?" Then, he loosened the belt a bit. "So to other stylists , Cho," I glowered at him and tightened the belt again. "I can't BREATH Kim Jihae," He said as he held his breath. " Oh come on Cho. When you move around the stage, the belt will eventually lose a bit. So for now, hold on." You patted his shoulder and straightened the creases on his shoulder. He blew his fringes and it nearly cause split ends. You bit your lips as you caught him do that. He just smiled sheepishly. "By the way, I thought you are from Busan. Your both parents too right?" He said then try to fixed his fringes. 
 
You slapped his hand away and get the comb to fix the fringe. You get a little hair cream, mixed it on your hand and ran it through his fringe then combed it again. " Please strain yourself from your fringe at least until you start singing. By the way, I do look like a foreigner." You point to your blond, pink streaks hair. "Kinda. But I like it when you hair is black. It shines when it get under light," He smiled sincerely. "Thanks Cho, I guess. You are done." You smiled sheepishly and clapped your hand.
 
"Jihae!" You heard Ryeowook called out your name. "Yes oppa?" You said as you could feel Kyuhyun glare at you. "I need your help with my shoes, please?" Ryeowook said then flashed his puppy eyes and his squishable cheek. God, so cute. I want to pinch his cheek. You started to walk away mindlessly from Kyuhyun, like you being lured in by Ryeowook's aegyo. Then, you feel Kyuhyun tugged your arm. "You are my stylist OKAY," Kyuhyun said while technically gritted his teeth. You looked at your arm that was being held by Kyuhyun then back to Kyuhyun. You smiled a little and pull his hand off your arm. "Wrong, I'm Super Junior's stylist. But I can't help it if you favour me too much," You stuck out your tongue and leave him. 
 
"Yes, oppa. Err, what can I do for you?" You stuttered as you saw your senior stylist, Jihyun is still there fixing his shirt. Uh oh, I thought he is not done with Jihyun. Wrong move. You thought as Jihyun glared at you and studied you intensely from head to toe. You take a deep breath and smiled to Jihyun. Jihyun just glared at you and looked away. "Oh well how may I extra assist you?" You asked Ryeowook. "Do you think I would look better if I wear shoe insoles. I mean I would look short compared to Kyuhyun but I'm worried about Yesung hyung since he would appear short too later. " Ryeowook explained. You strained yourself from saying Erhh, and quickly close your gaping mouth. This is not even asking for opinion , this is like hey do clarify my statement like "Someone need to agree with me"thingy. Wookie, just let Jihyun do that will you. She like to please you, it is her hobby. "So, we should just ask Yesung oppa to wear it too ?" You said your so called brilliant idea. You dare on your pink streaks that you swear you heard Kyuhyun's snickers. "You are so brilliant Jihae. I know I ask the right person. Thanks Jihae," Ryeowook smiled and patted your shoulder. Then, you heard Jihyun's scoffed.
 
I know something is wrong. Ryeowook oppa is trying to make Jihyun jealous or he want me to talk to Sungie oppa into wearing insoles. "I guess Yesung doesn't want to wear insoles. And I'll talk to him for you?" You said word by word. Ryeowook smiled and clapped his hand. He took your hands and said, "You are really brilliant you do know that," You smiled softly and slowly letting your hands free from Ryeowook's hand. Pftt, I always I'm a brilliant kid from elementary school but I'm just too lazy too focus on school. I mentally high-fived myself. " I'll go talk to Yesung oppa," 
 
You walked to Yesung with heavy steps. Why oh why, this KRY always pull my leg. Truthfully you like working for Super Junior than KRY. At least in Super Junior, there are too many people than Super Junior might not notice you are present in the room. Gahh. You yawned and was greeted by Yesung's smile and JaEun stylist. I know I should have stick with Cho Kyuhyun just now.