Love birds

Hot chocolate kisses

Sounds of pots and pans are heard as soon as you turn your laptop on."Jagiya! What do you wanna eat?" he shouted.Thinking for a bit, you replied "Anything will do! As long as it's delicious".After replying a simple ok, he looks round the kitchen to see what he could cook for his sweetheart. You in the meantime waiting for the movie to load, you sat infront of the laptop pouting because your laptop got stuck. "Argh!! Why why~" you sang out. "Why what?" he appeared beside you,holding a cup of hot chocolate. You pointed to the screen and looked at him.

" Aish. Calm down yeobo. It can restart. See? You moved it too much and now you can't watch the whole thing." he said.

"Wae? No!! Don't do this to me! I wanna see the funny part the main character is in it!" you whined.

"Patience babe" he kissed your forehead again.

"Seriously,oppa. I can't let you watch movies with me anymore.You got too cheesy" you said to him and slowly sipping your hot chocolate.

He laughed at you when you burned you tongue and got hold of you face so that you can't look away."Jagiya, stick out your tongue.Let me see where it got burnt."

Obediently,you did as you're told as he drank the remaining of the chocolate before he turn his attention to you again. Kissing you by the lips this time,you started to blush but you didn't push him off. "Mhm.You taste good" he said after breakng off. Still blushing,he slowly walks to the door. "Oppa.Where you going?" you said softly,tugging his shirt. "Breakfast." "I thought that was breakfast" you pointed to the empty cup of long-gone-hot chcolate. "Oh no. I drank it all up when you burn you tongue. I can't let you starve and later come out of the room looking like some zombie" he said and quickly ran downstairs.

"Bwo?! Zombie?" slamming your laptop,chasing after him, he laughs at you and caught you before you go sky diving to the floor when you tripped." Sorry~" he said and kissed you again."Gwenchana?" he asked. You nodded and snuggled closer to him as he carried you to the sofa. "Wait here ok? It's almost done"

"Take your time.Don't worry." you said as you the tv. You heard his phone ring and you took a glance of the caller ID before you gave the phone to him. "Cheesy Teacher? What the?" you asked after he hung off." Oh.That. Haha..that's where i learn all those lines to make you blush from" he smiled at you,handing a plate of spaghetti to you. You looked at him and made a   O.O   face which he laughed at and smacked his arm. "What? I like it when you blush.It's cute." he said before digging into his food. After eating,you offered to wash the plates and headed to the sink. He back hugged you while kissing your jaw line and suddenly turned the tap off. "What?" you said. Before you could blurt another word,he pulled you back to the room and from there,use your imagination to continue the story.

 

 

>.<   sorry if this