Best Friends Forever

Together Forever?

" Nooo! I wanna play dolls! Come play with me!" You yelled out at your bestfriend Myungsoo as the two of you were arguing over what toy you wanted to play with.

" Nooo!! I want to play with the trains! I hate stupid girl dolls!" Myungsoo yelled back.

Your mum smiled as she said to Myungsoo's mum, " You gotta love little 4 year olds fighting over what toy to play with, that's their hardest decision yet."

Myungsoo's mum laughed as she encouraged Myungsoo to go play dolls with you.

 

" Finee~ i'll play." Myungsoo said as he let out a big sigh.

Your face immediately brightened up as you gave Myungsoo a big hug and took his hand as the two of you rushed to your doll house.

 

For the next three hours, you and myungsoo continued to play with all your dolls.

 

Finally it was time for Myungsoo to go home.

" Myungie~~ your gonna be my best friend forever right?" You asked as he stood up to leave.

" Of course Haesun, we're gonna be together forever!" He said as he helped you up.

The two of you then ran downstairs to the front door as you waved goodbye to your bestfriend Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

---------------------

Okay, that was the first chapter!

it was really short, because this is just a snippet of their childhood.

Hehe, tell me what you guys think of it :)

And comment and please subscribe! ^_^