Why am I the last to know?

While it last

She had been avoiding him for weeks.

Ever since the photo was accidentally posted on her twitter.

Her.

 

"Unnie, she doesn't have to know... let Oppa come and talk to her himself!"

"Hyun ah, he is not like Kyuhyun Oppa. We have to let Unnie know, she would get even more hurt that the whole world knew except her. She's already the last to know about it. She will want to know!"

"Yoona Unnie!!... Hyoyeon Unnie, you are awake?"

 

She had to knew it from the news, when she woke up one day and her two maknae sisters were arguing over the newspapers that she had to snatch from them using her well trained atheletic skills to see whats so interesting that got her two mild natured sisters to be fighting over.

She wonder why she had never thought of it. Her, his favourite idol singer. His silly acts, the of her hair, the fanboying. She always thought that that was he way of gaining interest, gaining fans; showing his pure dorky image. That was her favourite of him, all dorky and sweet, but so manly at times she is so drowned in his charisma. She always thought that's why he had acted so.

But, she always thought that he loved her, and they will be inifnity.

That, was what she thought, ever since the first time he looked at her in his eyes and promised her forever.

 

------------------------------------

 

"Hyo.."

She knew there was no way to run out of this. There's no Seohyun, no SNSD as her cover. She was alone, at their favourite place to chill whenever their schedule matched for a timeout.

She hadn't expect him to return.

To this place of theirs.

Where they had so much, so much to bear now. When she came, she told herself, this is the last time she is gonna be here.

This place, where so much was shared between them.

Her troubles, her overshadowing, his problems.

Their first holding hands, first hug, first kiss. Even her first time letting a man touch her, hold her, make love to her. At this secluded spot hidden away from the prying eyes of the media and fans.

The place that once upon a time, was his and hers solely. And that was where, she felt whole, like she was his forever, and she is gonna snuggle up to him everyday for the rest of their lives, perfect.

And now, she is here, to trace back any warmth she had in her. Her body, was left out cold. Her heart, steel as ice. After weeks, she managed to piece herself back, with the help of her sisters. She is gonna try, she is not going to make her maknae sister cry every night with her, she is not gonna make the group sad because of her.

She is the mood maker, isnt she?

She is gonna try, stepping out; she will leave back everything she had with him.

She is gonna leave them all behind; her heart, her love, her longing, her insipration, her dreams.

 

------------------------------------

 

And now, she felt the boy she loved, and still loved no matter how hard he had managed to throw her to the hard reality, staring straight at her back.

And then, rustles of the leaves, she felt herself turning towards him when he spun her, holding her shoulders.

Their eyes met.

His gaze, searching. For forgiveness, for love still, for...?

She found herself awake from the trance that he had always managed to pull of her. Making her all mersmerized. He always had the power to do that to her. And it traces back when she was still 11 and he was 14, in their first dance class together.

And now, she hated how he always managed to suceed, and how hard she still fell for him.

 

She removed herself from his grip and walk towards her own BMW cooper.

"Yeonnie, please. You haven't heard from me.."

He pleaded. He never pleads.

And she stopped and turn.

 

He saw the grief; the hurt, the hate she had, her eyes b with tears threatening to fall. But his Yeonnie doesn't cry easy, she does not let her tears drop easily. Never in front of others.

But not to him. He had always held his fragile doll when she was to breakdown, rocking and soothing his little babygirl.

Now, she was holding back and he could see her empty soul in her eyes.

 

 

"Why am I always the last to know?"

"If it had all been a dream, why am I the last one to wake up from the dream?"

 

And he stood rooted, while within seconds, she drove away from their private sanctuary.

 

 

(tbc / tbc)