Invisible But Actually Visible Girl

The Girl That Seems Invisible To Everyone

There was once this sad and lonely girl name Aya.She was always ignored by people even if she was a human like them people don't like her just because she was to quiet. She tried to make friends but people just avoided and stayed far away from her.

One day,she couldn't take it anymore,she saw a bright and shining star.She stood near the windows and wished for a good friend that can protect,love and doesn't judge her.Her wish came true and there was it,a strange little creature that had bat wings,white fluffy fur,and looks like a cat.They played they made forts and the girl felt that something was missing from her heart.She gave a flower to the little creature and they built a fort again.

Halfway building the fort,the maid came in and told her,"Aya,your mom's having a baby girl aren't you happy that you are going to have a little baby sister?"the maid then went out.

Then Aya was very angry clenching her fists,face as red as a tomato fuming with anger and a hint of sadness in her eyes,she shouted,"WHY!?!?WHY DID THEY REPLACE ME WITH ANOTHER CHILD WHY???!!!"As she shouts the little creature starts growing bigger and uglier.The creature tore up the neighbours houses and even her house he destroyed everything.

She stopped shouting,exhausted she sat down on the floor and started crying.The creature by her side.With nobody loving her nor people in the neighbourhood she then saw the shining big star again and she wished to vanish and be gone forever.      

And the world was left destroyed and lonely.

The End
__________________________________________________________________