Oh....>.

In Your Dreams[One Shot]

It’s Thursday, just another day at school. You walk in with your friends and head to your lockers. The usual gossip going on and catching up with everyone before class starts. You spot a guy across the hall standing against the wall named Lee Joon. The bell rings for first class. You expect him to give you a tiny look or even stop for a bit but he walks right past you.

___________

After hours of taking notes in class, it’s time for lunch. You and your group of friends walk to the cafeteria together and choose your regular table. You pull out your lunch, a turkey sandwhich. As you chew away you spot Lee Joon again at the table across from yours. You look at him and he turns, you quickly turn and hope that he didn’t see you. He gets up from his table and walks over.

“Omgosh he’s coming over here!” You whisper.

He comes up to you and taps your shoulder. You look at him.

“H-Hi..” You struggle to get your words out.

“Hey…I couldn’t help but notice all the way from my table….that you have something in your teeth...what is that? Lettuce?” He looked disgusted.

You look surprised, but not a good surprised. He walks back to his table. As soon as you thought that maybe he would actually want to talk to you, he just wanted to tell you that you had lettuce in your teeth. –sighs-