Chapter 30 - Compliments.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc5f6H8IxFQ  [Nell - Perfect.]
_________________________________________________________________________________________


“Imo! I’m ready!” You skip down the stairs happily, couldn’t wait to go shopping only with your aunt. Though you never experience mother-daughter shopping time, but you’d like to cherish this one; even if it’s with your aunt. Still, KyuRi imo is like your own mom.

“I’m ready too! Let’s go~” She smile and pull you happily to the car. “Boys! I’m going out with Nuri, behave!” KyuRi imo announce.

Kai ran quickly to her and pout “I want to come too!”

She glares at him “No.” She said flatly.

--------------------------------------------------------

At Shopping Mall.

“Oh my, imo it looks so nice and…” Trying to find a right word for it “Nice and fit for you, my dear.” KyuRi imo adds in the unfilled word.

You shook your head “No~ It looks nice and expensive.” KyuRi imo shook her hands, side to side “No, no! It looks nice and it’s fit for you. Don’t talk about expensive, as long as you’re living with me; you can buy anything you want.” She smile and you smile weakly.

“Thank you so much imo~ I owe you a lot.” You didn’t have the courage to smile. She pats your head “You owe me nothing. You are like my own child, there is no difference. I love you and will take care of you till forever. Now I’m buying you this dress.” She smile and took the dress to the cashier.

After hours and hours of roaming around the shopping mall and had bought all the things that is needed, both of you and your aunt is tired and ready to head home.

“Thank you so much imo for today! This is in fact the best day of my life, so far!” You giggle.

KyuRi imo smile evilly “There is more than this my dear~ Now, go take a rest for a moment then go shower and wear the dress that I bought for you. And then we’re going somewhere.” She instructs.

You nod and follow obediently. You head to your room and set all the shopping bags on the floor and hit your bed and took nap.

An hour later, your aunt has lightly tapped on your door; but being the heavy sleeper you are, you didn’t hear a thing.

“Nuri~” She calls softly; you were hugging your pillow, sleeping as if it’s night already. She caresses your hair “Nuri~ Wake up and get ready.” You muffle a word on the pillow.

Then S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter