Chapter 14 - Decision to Leave.

Life and Fate [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juCVdiWHf8M  [Nell - Slip Away.]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________


You stood in front of the class, right in the middle of attention. 

"Though I thought that we'll get along at some point, but I guess I was wrong. *sigh* I'm not saying this as a threat or some misunderstanding that your brain's going to take in or brag. But may I remind you that I was the only one there when each of you needed a hand. Nobody know or knew what it felt to be you or me." Taking in a breath before continuing.

"I was there when you have no one Hyuna, remember when you told me that you thought you were having Joon's baby, but gladly it was a false alarm and then somehow everyone at school found out and they kept calling you '' doesn't matter how many times you told them that it wasn't true and no one believed you. To the point where I couldn't take it anymore, I stand up for you and explained everything to them. When you got your friends back, you still treat me like crap but I have put that aside." Averting direction to Hyorin.

You heaved a sigh "Hyorin! Remember when your parents was about to get divorced? You personally asked me to talk to them on your behalf, they reconsider the thoughts and now their happy together with you. MinSu! *sigh* never mind, you know better, just because I lied to you about living a rent in Junhyung's house, all of sudden you stop talking to me and I never knew the reason why you hated him so much. Did he do something to you before I was here? I'm sorry for bringing this up, again thank you for the memories." 

Before you walk out the classroom "Have a great life and good luck! I'm leaving now, see you all soon perhaps." I wave my final goodbye and left the classroom feeling pissed off and relieved a bit. 

Your homeroom teacher saw you leaving "Nuri-ah! Where are you going?" he asked. You stopped on your track and turn to face him "Home!" *sigh* "I'm leaving school, and Seoul." quickly added some more "So thank you for being my teacher and thank you for teaching me. Goodbye now." You bow respectfully and left.

The teacher just stood there in front of the door, speechless. Blinking his eyes in shock, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter