Photo 1

The Photo's Of Her

I was in my room looking at the photos I'd taken that day as Youngbae suddenly came into the door "hyung someones here to see you" he said as I got up fronm bed as I slung the camera strap across my shoulder and went over to the door to find a man alittle older then "are you Choi Seunghyun?" the man questioned as I replied by nodding "your boss has told me you take extrodinary photos, so I'd like to make you an offer we're short staff for our next photo shoot I'd like you to be a photographer for our two month session" he offered "will I be payed?" I questioned "by the hour" he replied "alright" I said "I'll give your manager a call to as when your to start" he giving me his card before he left for the elevator.

"What did he say?" Daesung questioned as I walked into the living room "he wants me to be a backup photographer for some magazine of advertisment" I replied walking back into my room.

I walked into the the studio with my manager as flashes went off every which way I looked around looking for Mr.Kim who had came over days ago when I found him he had atleast five or six women with him which I persomed were models "ah Seunghyun your here' Mr.Kim said walking up to me "these will be the models for todays session" he said leading me to a station with camera equipment already setup as Mr.Kim told me the theme of the photo I placed the models accordingly to my perspective.

I was halfway threw the first session as I called for a ten minute break as manager hyung called me over he said the other members had car trouble and he would have to pick them up.

As he left I got ready for the second half of the session as the models got into place we went straight into shooting for another hour "alright we're done for today" Mr.Kim said as the crew members started taking down the equipment I was about to leave when models and staff called me over I let out a sigh as I walked over to them they asked for atougraphs.

Finaly home I thought to myself as I walked out the elevator and into the hallway to the doorm I reached for the doorknob I turned it only to find it locked I dug into my pocket for my spare but it wasn't there I probaly let it at the studio I thought to myself as I went back to the lobby and outside as I took out my camera and started taking pictures as I made my way to the nearest hotel.