Thank You, Woo Hyerim!!!

Which Is My Type?

Mr Ahn cuddles her daughter tightly as they sit on the bench under the shinig moon. Sohee hasn't stopped crying yet.

Sohee: Mum, where do we go? We don't have a house anymore.

Mrs Ahn: It's okay, sweetheart. We'll find a place to stay. I have enough money with me to rent a simple house. I'm sorry if we can't live in a big bungalow like your father's house.

Sohee: I don't care even if we stay by the streets! I never want to see that old devil ever again!

Suddenly, a miracle happened. Hyelim was skipping down the road when she spotted the two of them with bags of clothes.

Hyelim: Sohee, Mrs Ahn?! What happened to you?!

Sohee: Lim!

Sohee gets up and hugs he best friend, crying again. Lim hugs her back and gives a confused look to Mrs Ahn.

Hyelim: Sohee, tell me what happened. I will try my best to help you two.

The two of them sit on the bench and Sohee tells Hyelim their problem and how it happened.

Hyelim: My goodness!!! Such a cruel old man! It's okay, Sohee. You have to stop crying.

Sohee: I'm sorry I can't stop crying. I just feel so disappointed with my dad!

Hyelim: It's okay, Sohee. I understand how you feel. My parents are divorced too, you know.

Sohee was utterly shocked and her eyes were wide open.

Sohee: Your parents... divorced???!!! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Oh gosh, Lim, I'm so sorry...

Hyelim: No need for sympathy. What's the use of staying in one house when all you're going to do is yell at each other, right? So they bought me a house of my own. I live alone and I would be glad if you two stay with me.

Mrs Ahn: Oh, no, Lim. We could never...

Hyelim: Mrs Ahn, you don't have to decline. The doors are always open for you and your daughter.

Mrs Ahn couldn't help it. Her tears just had to come out. She hugged Sohee and Hyelim tightly.

Mrs Ahn: Oh, how could we repay you for your kindness, Lim...

Hyelim: You don't have to. It's all for free. I mean, that's what friends are for, right?

She smiles kindly at the sobbing Sohee and the two of them hug each other for a long time.

At Hyelim's apartment...

Hyelim: I am terribly sorry if my apartment is kinda small and messy. I live alone so...

Mrs Ahn: Lim, we are the ones who should be apologising for crashing into your apartment without notice.

Hyelim: It's really not a problem at all.

Mrs Ahn: I'll give you monthly rental money, okay.

Hyelim: Oh, please, there really is no need for you to do that...

Sohee: Lim, it's the least we could do. Besides, you need the money and you're getting it whether you like it or not.

Hyelim: Hmm, Sohee unnie is so bossy!

The two of them joke around with each other and laughing merrily. Mrs Ahn smiles and yawns sleepily.

Hyelim: Oh, you must be very sleepy, Mrs Ahn. Let me show you two to your rooms.

Hyelim leads them to their rooms and accompanies Sohee unpack her bags.

Sohee: Lim, I seriously don't know what would happen if you were not around. Do you know how much I love you right now? But not the lesbian type of love!

Hyelim laughs and punches Sohee on the arm jokingly.

Hyelim: I know you do. We're friends. It's kinda like a responsibilty.

Sohee: Thank you. Starting from this day on, I'll buy you lunch, okay.

Hyelim: Awesome, haha! Ooh, and help me with the Jiyong stuff?

Sohee: And help you with the Jiyong stuff.

Hyelim grins widely and hugs Sohee. Sohee caught Hyelim yawning from the corner of her eye.

Sohee: Lim, you are definitely feeling sleepy already. You should go to bed. I can unpack my bags alone.

Hyelim: Are you sure?

Sohee gives her an assuring nod with a sweet smile on her face. The truth is, she is actually sleepy too. She giggles thinking about it.

Hyelim: Well, alright then. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight.

Sohee: Goodnight, Lim.

After she has finished unpacking all her bags, Sohee takes a quick shower, changes into her pyjamas and goes off to bed.

The next day at school...

Mrs Ahn: Come on, girls. You're late for school already.

Sohee: Hold on, Mum!

Sohee grabs her pencil case and throws it into her bag. She rushes downstairs and hops into the car. Her mother and Hyelim were already waiting for her.

Mrs Ahn: You're late, Sohee.

Sohee: Sorry. I woke up a bit late. My alarm doesn't work anymore. I guess I'll be using the phone alarm.

Hyelim: Ya think?

Mrs Ahn drops the two of them at school and heads to work.

Sohee: Jiyong!

Jiyong: Hye, Lim and Sohee. You two look happy today.

Hyelim: This girl is happy. I have no idea why. And when she's happy, I become happy too.

Sohee: Yup, and I am extremely happy because of you, Woo Hyerim.

Hyelim: Thank you. Today we have Geography together. Sit next to me, okay? Jiyong, let Sohee sit in between the two of us.

Jiyong: Great, now I have to change seats.