Symphony and Harmony

Fate and Destiny

 

Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
I was only watching the concert with Akira, Haruka, Yui (That's Lee Yuri), and Hyun Hwa when Yesung oppa came and reached for my hand. Time has stopped and I didn't know what to do by then.
 
His eyes were begging me the whole time, and the girls were pushing me towards him. Who am I to reject my boyfriend, who I really love?
 
"It can’t be if it’s not you
i can’t be without you
it’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this
it’s fine even if my heart’s hurts
yes because i’m just in love with you"
 
He continued singing, holding my hands that were shaky and sweaty. My heart started to beat fast once again, it feels like it's the first time.
 
"if i live my life again
if i’m born over and over again
i can’t live without you for a day
You’re the one i will keep
you’re the one i will love
i’m…yes because i’m happy enough if i could be with you"
 
Yesung oppa's voice is very soothing and whenever I feel scared, just by hearing it from my i-pod, makes me feel better. As if magic was present the whole time.
 
He smiled, and I did the same. What could be more romantic than this?
 
Yesung: Lee Soo Hyun, well before I started singing this, I have no idea where to get inspiration from. But now, I have someone who I can dedicated this song to.
 
He reached for my hand and kissed it right in front of many people. Gosh, tears ran down my face because aside from asking me to be his girlfriend, this is the most romantic thing he ever did to me. And just so you all know, it's our first month as a couple.
 
Yesung: I love you, Lee Soo Hyun. Always remember that. And happy first month. Nan jeongmal saranghae. *smiles*
 
I can't stop crying, and the ELFs were squealing. I thought he forgot.. But good thing he did not.
 
I just hope the two of us would continue to fall in love, stay happy and hold on for a very long time. Not forever, but for a lifetime.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Wow.. Yesung oppa and Soo Hyun were too romantic, I'd say. It's awesome seeing them together. But at the same time, I somehow wanted to be in her position because it's a girl's dream for a guy to serenade her like that. Will Zhou Mi oppa even do that? I don't think so. I think this is just a one-sided love. Me falling for him, and him falling for someone else. Well, that's the life of a fangirl.
 
It was time for Zhou Mi oppa to perform, and I was watching every moment. There was a keyboard in front of him, and just like in his previous performances, he sang "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson. For a guy, he has a good voice considering the fact that it is a female song.
 
"Because of you
I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you, I am afraid"
 
Oh how I wish I could just lend him my ears and listen to him forever.. His voice is soothing and wonderful.. And the way he pronounce the English lyrics, was priceless.
 
I closed my eyes for a moment, concentrating on his voice, hoping for a miracle..
 
For ten seconds, I am standing along with the fans, and it was awesome. I opened my eyes, and there he was, in front of me.
 
Zhou Mi oppa.. what's on your mind, that is very hard to find?
 
He grabbed me from the audience to the stage, and I was a bit shy. Oh no.. what if the fans would bash me for this??
 
Zhou Mi: Don't think of anything else, Akira. Just focus on you and I.
 
I think I'm dreaming. And if I really am, you know what to do. HAHAHAHAHA~ EXTEND IT OF COURSE~
 
Then again, this is more of a dream. It turned into a reality.
 
Zhou Mi: Akira-chan, I would say this once so please listen. *kneels down* Will you be my girlfriend?
Akira: Yes, Zhou Mi oppa I will be your girl. WAIT, WHAT?!!
Henry: SHE SAID YES!!!! NICE ONE, HYUNG!
 
All the fans were looking at us and I can't believed how easily he got my sweet yes..
 
Akira: Eh?? I was just shocked.. I... *blushing*
Zhou Mi: There's no turning back. *winks* Everyone, I present to you, Akira Miyazaki, and we just became a couple~
 
12-12-12. It was the best moment of my life. And this will be the last year that the month, day and the year are the same. Daebak~
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Finally, my sister has already been asked by Zhou Mi oppa to be his girl. But no worries. I gave up Zhou Mi oppa for her happiness and I am now happy having Henry oppa as my bias.
 
Will my dream also come true of him liking me back? Or this mochi loves someone else?