Secrets Come and Go~

Fate and Destiny

 

Siwon's POV :)
 
Today is a Boys Night Out with me, Sungmin hyung, Kyuhyun and the rest of the boys. Well we need to hang out once in a while apart from our girlfriends. And this will be the perfect day to prepare for tomorrow.
 
Donghae: Seriously, you've been keeping all of these for a long time now? You liar. Haneul will be shocked if this happens.
Siwon: Hyung, there's a reason behind all these. And you will know tomorrow. Even Sungmin hyung and Kyuhyun will do it.
Donghae: And you dragged them into this. Aigoo.
Siwon: But hyung, I have to. It's for the best.
Donghae: It's all up to you. But I warned you. So the materials needed, where are they?
Siwon: Already taken care of.
Yesung: I also planned to leave Soo Hyun for a while. And let her get used to it. 
Zhou Mi: Same here. Don't you think we're bad guys for keeping it a secret from them?
Kyuhyun: Well, it's not like that if you won't get yourself caught.
Henry: Kyuhyun hyung does have a point.
Ryeowook: Should I do the same thing to Ae Young?
Eunhyuk: Aish. Whenever we get together, you would reveal your mischievous selfs.
Kyuhyun: Admit it hyung, you're also imagining things with Mika.
Eunhyuk: This has nothing to do with her.
Kyuhyun: It will involve all of us, no matter how hard you try escaping this. Even Donghae hyung.
Donghae: We can't do it all in one shot. Or else they might guess that we've been planning this for a long time now.
 
We all sighed. But my plan will still be executed tomorrow.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
Annyeong~ Go Ailee here. A seventeen year old girl who is a fan of SNSD and Super Junior. Well, I idolize a lot of groups, you know. Anyway, I am Choi Mika's best friend as well as a classmate of Sora, Ryuusei and Kyouya back in high school. The reason why I am here in Korea is I wanted to. Well, I was planning a surprise visit to Mika when all of the sudden, some random guy just talked to me all of the sudden. And just so you all know, it was Prince Manager.
 
Flashback:
 
Prince Manager: Hello. Are you a Korean?
Ailee: Aniyo, I'm a Filipina. Waeyo?
Prince Manager: Would you like to sign up for SM Entertainment?
 
Oh my gosh seriously what was that all about?! And I thought SM only accepts people from East Asia excluding the Philippines?
 
Prince Manager: Actually, I know who you really are.
Ailee: But how?
Prince Manager: Have you ever asked yourself why were you given the chance to go here in Korea?
Ailee: My parents allow me to do so. Alone, though.
Prince Manager: You're Choi Mika's best friend, aren't you?
Ailee: Of course! Yes! Where is she?
Prince Manager: Well, I know almost everything about her. And I found out that you are a kpop fan too. Anyway, I asked your parent's permission to ask you to be a part of our family, and there are two more people here who I am going to talk to as well.
 
Seriously, how did Prince Manager persuaded my parents? So that's why they were very nice to me as I decided to go here and visit Mika.
 
"Hello, Manager hyung."
 
I turned my head and I dropped my hanky. There were three guys walking towards us. It was no other than Ryuusei, Kyouya and
two random guys.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
You guys might be wondering why Kyouya and I are still here. After what we did to Mika and Sora, we decided to go back to Manila. While on our way to the airport, someone from SM Entertainment suddenly discovered and scouted us. Since Kyouya and I were curious, we followed them.
 
Aborting the flight, we were asked also if we wanted to become a part of their family. Without hesitations, we said yes and we are now here to become trainees.
 
Manager hyung was not the one who surprised me. It was Ailee.
 
Ryuusei: Hoy Ailee! Anong ginagawa mo dito sa Korea?! (Ya Ailee! What are you doing here in Korea?)
Kyouya: Ailee is in Korea?!
Ailee: Sheesh. Wag nga kayong maingay! Wala, wala. Nasa Italy ako! (Don't be so noisy! No, I'm in Italy, not in Korea.)
Ryuusei: Magbest friend nga kayo ni Mika. Seryoso, bakit nga? (You and Mika really are the best of friends. Seriously, why?)
Ailee: To become a trainee.
Kyouya: Seriously?! You too?
Ailee: Do I look like I'm joking?
Prince Manager: Calm down, everyone. I don't speak Tagalog, but can you please lend me your ears?
 
We sat in the couch inside the office, looking at the contracts on the table. I feel like a movie star..
 
Prince Manager: Read it carefully, arraseo? You will be trained in a couple of months.
 
Then two trainees appeared, welcoming us with their warm faces.
 
Prince Manager: Yuuki and Daisuke, come in. Ryuusei and Kyouya, in a few months to years, you will debut as a rock band called "Phantom" Meaning, "apparition for a bright future." And you will all be the first Japanese group produced by SM. And Ailee can either be a solo artist, model or a part of a girl group.
 
We signed the contracts after reading, and Manager hyung smiled at us.
 
Prince Manager: Welcome, our new trainees: *smiles*
 
And that's what happened. Now Ailee, together with the future members of Phantom will go to SMTOWN in Seoul. I'm not into kpop, but I think this will make me become one of those kpop lovers.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
The general rehearsals and pre-concert is done and we were all resting for a while. The boys went out and so did we. We hanged out in our dorm, and started having girl talks and created our own plans as well.
 
Soo Hyun: Seriously guys. We have to make a plan fast. Tomorrow's perfect. And I wanted to surprise all of them.
Miyu: Perfect! But how? What if this might turn into something that will be consequential in the end?
Jasmin: Yeah. What if?
Akira: Girls, we must take risks. And besides, this won't hurt a bit.
Haruka: But.. I'm still not sure whether this will be a success.
Ae Young: Then again, this will be something worth trying. And if they love us, they would let things that happened bad go.
Sam: I don't usually do these things, but when I do, it comes of naturally.
Hannah: Count me in. I wanna see the look on their faces.
Eun Mi: I'm worried about Sungmin oppa, though. Either he takes it or leaves it.
 
Wonder what our plans will be? Stay tuned! :)