A Plan of Destiny

Fate and Destiny

 

Siwon's POV :)
 
We are here at the SM building, gathered at the conference room. Manager hyung called us all of the sudden and I wonder why.
 
Prince Manager: The date for SMTOWN in Seoul has been released and I will present to you the song list. Of course, the dongsaengs will perform too.
 
I've seen the song list, and I will perform a  religious song with my sister. Cool. I've never did this before and I look forward to it.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Oh my gosh.. Me.. In an SMTOWN concert?! Well, I imagine myself watching it, but being one of the performers? Wow, just wow. And not only that. Siwon oppa and I will be together.. I can't wait.
 
We were holding hands, and my heart raced in excitement with the concert. It's already the third week of November..
 
Prince Manager: Rehearsals will start at 10am and will end at 10pm. I've also created a schedule along the way.
 
10am - Assembly
10:30 to 12pm - Dance Practice
*SNSD - Room 107
*Super Junior - Room 208
*f(x) - Room 315
*SHINee - Room 205
*EXO - Room 215
*TVXQ - Room 109
 
12pm-1pm Lunch Break
 
1pm-3pm Singing Practice
3pm-5pm Solo Performances
5-7pm Dinner and Break
7pm-9pm Couple Dances/Duets
9-10pm Final Song
 
Wow, it will be a tough schedule. But I think it will be worth it!
 
Prince Manager: Tomorrow we will begin the practice. I hope to see you all tomorrow. And by the way, I want you all to enjoy the rest of the day since we'll be having a hectic schedule. So, have fun!
 
Siwon oppa grabbed my hand and we headed somewhere else. I don't know where, but as long as I'm with him, everything will be alright. Because with him, I assure you I am safe.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
I took Haneul to the restaurant when I confessed my feelings to her. This both gave me good and bad memories because it is where Haneul and I became a couple, and also where I hurted my sister.
 
Jasmin: Oppa, why did you take me here?
Siwon: Remember when we started dating?
Jasmin: Of course. I would never forget it. I may have forget what you've said exactly, but I never forgotten the way you made me feel.
Siwon: I just want to reminisce everything. Before anything else.
 
Yes, before anything else. Because something is going on and I have to keep it a secret from her.
 
Siwon: Lee Haneul, we've been together for six months, yet it feels like I've known you for a long time. *holds her hand*
Jasmin: Yes, oppa. And I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I'm sorry if I got mad at Tiffany, though.
Siwon: I'm even luckier to have you in my life, Haneul. And it's a part of the past. She had moved on, and you two are in good terms now.
Jasmin: Yeah, I guess so. Oppa, I feel like I'm in a modern day fairy tale now. Because I started out from being a Cinderella who's job is to make things organized and work hard in terms of studies and chores.. But when I discovered that I was Donghae oppa's adopted sister because of Hana and Prince Manager, I met my fairy godparents and when I met you even before I went here to Korea, I know you were the one. Who would have thought that all of the sudden, I will meet you, become friends with you and be your girlfriend? All that's left is one thing.
 
Jasmin's POV :)
 
Yes, one thing: marriage. I just hope he knows what I wanted. Actually, I am just waiting for him to marry me. I'm at the right age, with a stable job.. All that's left is my one true love.
 
I wonder if he's the marrying type. Or maybe not. His parents approve me, though. And my parents like him, both Filipino and Korean.
 
Secretly, we are the Fairy Tale Couple because Siwon oppa and I proved that every girl has a Prince Charming, and that patience is a virtue. Is it bad for me to be this way if this is what makes me happy?
 
Siwon: Yes, I am your prince, Haneul. Before you came into my life, I was just an ordinary Prince inside a castle. Many princesses wanted me, but my heart doesn't feel the same way about them.
Jasmin: Yeah, and it was surprising that you liked me.. *blush*
Siwon: Everything was worth it, Haneul. You gave me a life worth looking forward to.
 
We were inside the rooftop that time of the restaurant, looking at each other. Then we went somewhere else. It was a park, with grassy fields.. I missed this one because I used to hang out in these places back in Manila. Oh my gosh.. Is he a mind reader?
 
Siwon: Haneul, I'm going to ask you to do something which I rarely do. And I hope you do this with me.
 
My heart skipped a beat. What does he want from me?