The Difference in Me

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It was 2pm that time, and I was with my unnis and dongsaeng when suddenly, Eunhyuk came in, together with Eun Mi unni and the other SJ oppas.
 
Miyu: Look~ Eun Mi unni and Sungmin oppa are here!! Yaaaay!
Sam: I knew it. Unni will never let go of oppa! *smiles*
Eun Mi: Sora, thanks for making this possible.
Sam: It's the least I could do. I am glad that you decided to hold on despite on what you've been through.
Eun Mi: Yeah. *smiles* Also to Mika.
Miyu: It's nothing, really.
Sungmin: These two girls helped us a lot. Thanks, Mika. You taught me how to make a person hold on and give them reasons to stay.
 
I was glad to help. So Sam and I are love doctors after all.
 
Eunhyuk: Hey everyone! Ceci Magazine featuring us is now released! Ta-da!! *shows magazine*
 
Wow, Ceci Magazine? And we are the cover for that issue? Who would knew that my silly dream back in high school with Ryuusei would come true? I've always wanted to be a model.. And now it happened.
 
We all browsed through the pages and the first one we saw is our group picture. We are not wearing cosplay outfits that time, but instead a bunch of cocktail dresses that matched our personality.
 
Hana unni was wearing a pink dress symbolizing feminity. She is known to be a lady like and sophisticated person and it suits her. It showed off her long legs, which Kyuhyun oppa finds awesome since they are both tall.
 
Miyu: Waaah~ Unni has long, nice legs. Can you donate some height for me jebal?
Hannah: *laughs* If only I can~
 
Kyuhyun oppa was handsome, indeed. He just dyed his hair copper blonde for that photoshoot.
 
Eunhyuk: So do you really have to change hair colors every photoshoot you are in?
Kyuhyun: Of course! Why not try it?
 
The next one is Haneul unni and my brother, Siwon oppa. It was unni's favorite color, and whenever I would see blue colored stuffs, it would remind me of E.L.F~ Our ultimate fandom keke~ My brother is handsome too. And he looks like a professional~
 
Next is Eun Mi unni with a yellow dress. With Sungmin oppa's blonde hair, they looked like sunshine~ And indeed, yellow is a symbol of optimism~
 
Sora wore a purple dress, symbolizing royalty. It was awesome, indeed. Donghae oppa looked good too.
 
And lastly, I wore an orange dress because I felt like it. The unni told me that I have an energetic and strong personality which was clearly seen in the picture.
 
Actually, I was matured that time. The childlike Mika was temporarily gone. Is this another side of me?
 
Then Prince Manager came, together with Donghyun oppa with a smiling face. I wonder why.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Prince Manager: Hello, everyone. Have you seen the latest issue of Ceci Magazine? It's been published lately, and I can say that the girls are better than amateurs. And because of that, we have a good news.
Sam: What good news, manager oppa?
Prince Manager: You've all got good feedbacks on your photoshoot and Ceci Magazine's sales increased. It seems like they wanted you to be featured again in January. Not only that, some ELFs turned into Otaku seeing you all in cosplay costumes.
Hannah: Jinjja? Well, come to think of it, I got interested in anime after the photoshoot.
Prince Manager: Me too. And do you guys know about Nylon and Elle Korea, right?
Donghae: Yeah, I had a photoshoot back then. Waeyo hyung?
Prince Manager: Since they wanted Mika and Sora to be in Elle Korea and Nylon Magazine too. And in the Valentines Day issue, it is requested that all of you will be featured. I know Hana and Haneul are busy so what I did is, they'll be there when they are no longer busy anymore.
Jasmin: Right.. Hana and I have work. And Eun Mi has an OJT to deal with. I guess it will be the two of them since they are not schooling anymore.
 
I had to admit, both Sora and Mika had the best pose for the photoshoot too. And it will be perfect. Many fan boys would buy it, especially high school boys who loves the aegyo princess Mika and the ideal girl of Korean boys nowadays who is Sora, a charismatic princess.
 
Prince Manager: So Mika, and Sora.. is that alright with you?
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Miyu and I looked into each others eyes, just like what we did before. Too bad the three unnis cannot join us because of their busy schedules.
 
Sam: Hahaha, is this some kind of deja vu, Miyu?
Miyu: You bet it is. And you know what my response will be. *smirks*
Sam: Go on, say it.
Miyu: Of course Manager oppa, it will be alright for the both of us. *smiles*
Prince Manager: Great. So one week from now, you will have another photoshoot.
Miyu: This. Is. So. Exciting!
 
I was so happy about it. I can now say that Miyu and I are models already. And that a lot of chances and opportunities are waiting for us outside this world.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
I was glad that they accepted the offer. And I was surprised because someone is calling me.
 
Prince Manager: Hello?
 
"Manager, please go and see me right away."
 
Who is that person?