Reminisce

Fate and Destiny

 

Kyouya's POV :)
 
My name is Kyouya Kurosaki and I am Ryuusei's cousin. Our moms are siblings and he inherited the Japanese name from his father. If he is still longing for Miyu, then I am also longing for someone else. She is my friend, a previous fling, and a person I courted before, Sam Lee.
 
Actually, what happened before to Ryuusei and Miyu is similar to me and Sam. Well, we started off as friends. Sam is a person who is one of the boys, and we would always protect her. But as time goes by, most of my friends would fall for her because she is beautiful and outgoing.
 
At first, I didn't notice how pretty she is. I was attracted to her friends then, including Laurice.
 
Laurice and I became a couple, but did not last long. Probably because she still loves her ex boyfriend. And so I set her free. Sam comforted me afterwards, and that is when I fell in love with her.
 
Flashback, Year 2010.
 
Kyouya: Sam, I love you.
Sam: Eh?
Kyouya: Mind if I court you?
 
She allowed me to do so and so I did. Unfortunately, she did not give me a sweet yes. Because she was loyal to someone.
 
Lee Donghae, if it weren't for you, Sam would have been mine. You don't even know her, yet she is deeply in love with you. Both you and Hyukjae will experience your downfall.
 
When Ryuusei and I decided to get Miyu and Sam back, IT WAS TOO LATE. Because they are in Korea, and they are actually Super Junior's sisters, and they ended up with the people we despise the most.
 
Gab: Ryuusei, are you still sure you want to continue getting Miyu back? And will your plan work?
Ryuusei: Since when did I have a plan that failed? You love Sam, and I love Miyu. What could possibly go wrong? They also update their facebook accounts too.
 
Well, that gave me hopes.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Jared: Ya Sam! Wake up already!
Sam: Eh? Kuya Jared, why are you here?
Jared: Go downstairs. Mom and Dad, including your Korean parents agreed to something.
Sam: Aish but I'm still darn sleepy. *sighs
Jared: We will be waiting for you downstairs.
 
I wonder what's going on. Why are they so excited? And what did my parents agreed with? I hurried, took a bath, got dressed and went down to check things out.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Omooooo.. What's their surprise? And how come only me and Sam are involved? This is intriguing, really. Even the SJ oppas were there too.
 
Miyu's Mom: Sora and Mika, we, your parents, agreed that the two of you should go to school.
Miyu: Eh? So we will go back to Manila and continue college there?
 
I felt a bit sad. Not that I don't want to go back to Manila, but because I would be away from Eunhyuk oppa if it happens. I don't want to be away from him..
 
Sam: But.. Why all of the sudden? I mean, in Manila, the enrollment for the second semester has ended.
Sam's Mom: We know that, Sam. That's why we came up with something.
 
I looked at Siwon oppa, trying to figure out if he knows their plans.
 
Siwon: Mianhae, Mika. I am not present when they had this plan.
 
Siwon oppa doesn't lie.. And gosh.. What should I do? Is this the start of our long distance relationship?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Seriously, I have no idea what to do if my girlfriend will go back in Manila. But then again, if it's for her studies, do I have a right to complain?
 
But, she can study here, right? As a high school student, though. Because honestly, she can't be admitted to some universities here unless she is 18.
 
I wish she could just study here in Korea, and she can start college here right away. Even so, will that be a waste of time? For two years, she can graduate already. The same thing goes with my military training which I don't want to begin with.
 
I don't know if I can handle a long distance relationship.. I can't imagine myself away from my girlfriend.