Take a Chance

Fate and Destiny

 

Prince Manager's POV :)
 
I just went to the SM building when I found out that there was a storm. No wonder Donghae couldn't make it. Actually, Mr. Lee Soo Man wanted to make a new project and that includes the Oppa's Dongsaengs together with the SJ members and it's a photoshoot for Ceci Magazine. The editor in chief wanted all the members with girlfriends to be featured as well.
 
But since they can't go, I will be the one to go to their dorm instead with Donghyun.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
Ah.. Couldn't life get any better? I really love this day because all of us are happy. To make things better, someone just knocked at the door once again and it was Prince Manager.
 
Hannah: Prince Manager! What are you all doing in here? And Donghyun oppa?
Prince Manager: I have an important announcement to make. All of you will be featured in Ceci Magazine.
Jasmin: You're kidding, right?
Prince Manager: Aniyo. Starting today, you girls will need to get yourselves ready for the photoshoot with your boyfriends.
 
Eh?! Me.. As a model? With Kyuhyun oppa? Jinjja?! I've always wanted to become a model myself. And gosh.. It will come true!!!
 
Miyu: What would the theme be? I'm curious.
Prince Manager: Actually, it has not yet been announced. Mika and Sora, you will stop going to school for a while, but you are excused.
Eun Mi: Am I included too?
Prince Manager: Of course you are, Eun Mi. After all, you're Sungmin's girlfriend.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Me.. into modelling? Gosh.. I started to get nervous because I am not actually into that. And besides, why choose me? But then again, I'd rather be paired up with him than to get jealous of him with another model.
 
Some say I am beautiful, even Sungmin oppa said that to me. But I never rubbed it in.
 
Miyu: Unni, why are you shaking?
Eun Mi: Ah, this is nothing.
Miyu: Have you ever tried modelling before?
Eun Mi: I haven't, that's why.
Miyu: It's alright. It will be my first time too. Fighting!
 
So I guess I was not the only one. :)
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Really? A photoshoot with jellyfish? Now this is what I wanted. I've been waiting so long for this. To show off to everyone how happy we are as a couple. And before I knew it, it was spread all over the internet.
 
[INFO] SJ and their girlfriends will have a photoshoot for Ceci Magazine tomorrow.
 
Whoa! I am amazed. Now I can't wait for it more. I also read the fan's reactions too.
 
ElfishAnchovy: Waaaah!!! Awesome! Shippers, where are you? I'm an EunMin shipper! They are so cute.
 
ForeverElf: I'm here!!! I'm a KyuNa and SiNeul shipper!! Yaaaay!
 
13StarsPlus2: I ship the most romantic couple, HaeSora! Donghae oppa is shipped together with other girls, but this one is real!
 
SuperJunior15: If you guys ship those four, I'm here, shipping MiHyuk~ Kyaaaa! Strawberry couple! 
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, I can't wait.
Miyu: I'm shy anchovy.. *blush* I'm not really into modelling..
Sam: Seriously.. But Miyu I guess it's easier for you since you starred in a music video before.
Miyu: Still.. Aigoo..
Donghae: *puts arms around Sora* Trust me, it will be easy. Just follow what the photographer says and be yourself.
Sam: Thanks oppa. *smiles*
Donghae: Anything for you, my love.
Miyu: Aish! Screw this anxiety! I will take the chance!
Siwon: That's the spirit!
 
It was already night time, and time to go to bed. So we will stop schooling for a while.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
When it was night time, Donghae oppa carried me to my bed, and he wanted to watch me and let me sleep before he goes.
 
Donghae: Sleep well, arraseo? You have to get enough sleep for tomorrow. *touches her face*
Sam: Okay, oppa. If you say so.
Donghae: Good girl. *pats her head* I love you, always will.
Sam: You are so sweet, Donghae oppa. I wouldn't get tired of loving you.
Donghae: Me too. Never.
 
Before he left, he kissed me for a while, and it lasted longer than expected. Couldn't this get any better?!
 
Then I went to sleep. Hoping to dream about him along the way..
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Like the usual routine, Eunhyuk was inside my room and I am wearing my pajamas like a kid. Actually, I feel embarrased letting myself being seen like this.
 
Because he was looking somewhere else, I attempted to scare him by hiding in the curtains.
 
Miyu: Boo!
Eunhyuk: *shocked* Ya jellyfish! You scared the hell out of me..
Miyu: What's with you? You were staring at the windows the whole time..
Eunhyuk: Nothing.. Why, you're jealous? *smirks*
Miyu: *blush* Aniyo.. Why would I be jealous of a window? I was just wondering..
Eunhyuk: *pinches her cheeks* Puffy jellyfish is jealous~
 
He was kneeling in front on me, and I was sitting on my bed.
 
Miyu: Anchovy, this may seem cliche, but every moment when I'm with you, is memorable..
Eunhyuk: Time will come that our hearts will become together as one.
Miyu: I can't wait for it. *smiles*
Eunhyuk: When are you turning 18?
Miyu: Aish, don't ask me. I wanna be forever young.
Eunhyuk: Hahaha. How will I marry you if you won't turn into a lady?
Miyu: Well.. we won't.
Eunhyuk: Aww, I was about to wait for you. *frowns*
Miyu: Just kidding. But Eunhyuk oppa, you know I'm in college, right? And I will graduate when I reach 19.
Eunhyuk: I know. And I also have to fulfill my military training for 2 years in the future. Are you willing to wait for me?
Miyu: Duh. Would I be here if I won't?
 
Eunhyuk pulled me close to him, making me fall into him. We were on the floor together, and I was blushing so hard. He gave me a warm crooked smile that is irresistible..
 
My heart was beating fast, and I can hear his heartbeat too. With one touch, we turned the lights off, and kissed instantly. Our hands were intertwined, as we continue to do so.
 
He lifted me up once again, and put me into sleep before he disappeared. Ah, finally, I can sleep well because of him~