FINAL

Graduation Day

 

 

1.

 

Han Young Ae didn't exactly consider herself a beauty. Hell, she didn't even think she was near to that word, to be honest. There were times where wailing and pleading dogs comes pawing at her, begging for her attention, sure, she was in high school anyway. But none of the pups managed to steal her heart like the bunny-like boy did. Every thoughts of the mysterious boy will send her to the land of fairy tales and unicorns, and the unforgotten upcurving shape on her plain lips. Funny when she know very little of him, heck, she only know his full name, but he was the first thing she could think of when she wakes up every morning and the last thing she could come out with at the end of the day.

3 years was a long time for an unrequited love or that what her friends called it but she never have the strength to be upfront to him and tell him what he's doing with her common sense. That was because her parents had drilled into her brain exactly how to behave like a proper girl and a proper girl didn't chase after a guy… which was the main reason why she didn't.

All things considered, the seventeen-year-old really didn't know why she could be so distracted with the idea of him when she should've been listening to the attention-seeking teacher at the front of the class.

She sat up from where she'd been resting on her crossed arms and shook her short newly-cut (a big mess courtesy of her evil yet dorky brother) brown bangs out of her eyes, to at least know what's happening around her after her way too long session of daydreaming of him. With peaked of dis-interest, she turned her head to the side and rested her chin in her hand so that she could get a clear view at her chubby best friend reading a piece of white sheet rather eagerly. She leaned forward a bit to look at her other friends, the much leaner one and she's seemingly absorbing whatever on earth the teacher said.

With a lazy sigh, she turns to her right and placing her head on the cold wooden surface.

Young Ae stare idly at the green scenery outside the window with one hand discretely stuffing her right ear with an earpiece, completely ignoring the homeroom teacher who keep reminding her friends about things that shouldn't matter to them anymore. She closed her eyes and lost in her deep thinking. In less than 10 days, she'll get her freedom from the claws of high school, those sinful tormenting thick books and those fake bullying-es. But in less than 10 days too, she need to gather all the power from the mother nature to fulfill her one and only wish she ever had in the years she's in the school. A corny wish that exist in almost every teens, a confession.

"Yah, Younggie- ah" a small nudge is enough to startled the musing girl, causing her to let out a loud gasp that you'll think she's shouting. The sudden high-pitched sound fared to attract people attention to the source, including the preaching teacher,

"Yes Han Young Ae? Do you have any problem?"

With a beet red face, the girl, Han Young Ae shook her head and muttered some 'I'm fine' and 'sorry' to the class before turning to her side and glaring at the intruder. The 'nudger' wriggling her stubby index finger and smile innocently as if she hadn't triggers any disturbance.

"You startled me Da Hee-ah. What is it?" the irritated girl ask her friend and then scoot closer to her,

"Is he coming?"

"Who?"

"Are seriously asking me who? I'm talking about Lee Jinki, the guy from 5C-1. The guy you have been stalking for... how long is it? Owh, 3 years now"

"Do you need to be such detailed about it?"

"Duhh... Do you think he'll come?"

"Where to?"

"The graduation day!" Da Hee spoke with a big grin on her face, obviously excited over the 'Graduation Day'

"How would I know if he's coming or not? Hell I, myself didn't know that day exist. Where did you hear that?"

"Maybe if you pay attention to the teacher words you'll know. Or at least read that notice"

"What noti..." the puzzled girl was about to ask when her eyes follow the pointing finger towards her deserted table, and there is a notice there. The same white sheet Da Hee sighted ogling at.

"Oh..."

"So, is he coming?"

"Yah Son Da Hee, tell me how would I know? I never talk to him or have his phone number you know that. And I'm not a freaking psychic" she rolled her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest. It might sounds weird to stalk a guy for three years straight but only get to know his name and nothing else.

However, there is a reason behind everything. No, not that Han Young Ae is a too shy girl to know much more about her crush, it is the school orthodox policy. An apartheid system where the smartass is placed on one fancy block of the school and the lower standards on the other*dark*side of the school, completely separated from each other. The facilities are much better on the 'upper east' where it's a luxury you could only see for the 'lower east'. It's destiny Young Ae managed to carve the image of the bunny boy in her mind when she saw him for the first time at the school sports day in their middle school.

"I thought you have grown a sixth sense when it comes about him after all these years" Blown off by Da Hee sarcastic remarks, Young Ae is more than ready to retort but as usual as it would, her words will simply cut by somebody else's even before she say it . This time, it was her another best friend (she only have two best friends to be exact), Ah Ra.

"Guys, the teacher is talking about graduation day, pay attention"

Young Ae look at Ah Ra and send her an un-apologetic sneer before sitting straight to adjust her position and faking a face that she'll listen attentively to the teacher next words. Two of her best friends copy her posture but both of them know Young Ae too well that she's going to slip in her own realm in less than 5 seconds. And they're 100 percent right.

'Is he coming, today?'

was the only question that Young Ae really need to know the answer right there, right now.

 

 

 

2.

The three stooge’s schoolgirls were on their own private spot in the entire school, the stair steps at the abandoned administration building and devouring their packed lunch. It was the desolated fourth level of the block and nobody seems to be interested or actually allowed to go to that level except for those three secret rebels.

"Will he come to the graduation day?" Ah Ra, the slender one with a little mole on the chin and long wavy jet-black hair broke the silence with a repeated question that wasn't meant for any specific soul,

"Is he sick? Or have some family matter?" The cute curly-haired Da Hee shot out another question whilst a 'deep-thinking' expression is playing on her face.

"Is he even here today? If am not wrong, he hasn't come to school since the last day of exam right? Didn't he get punished for that?" Funny, Young Ae was about to ask the same question when the chubby lass, as usual, be the most curious and nosy one, speak her mind out loud.

"What do you think Younggie ah?" Ah Ra pats the shoulder of the tallest girl amongst the three (even though she only wins by a couple of centimeters with Ah Ra) and she just shrugged her shoulder up and stares down her lap.

"Who knows there might be some miracle?" Da Hee said the words more to herself but her gloomy friend know she should answer it,

"Da Hee– ah, you know what, I don’t believe in miracle. If miracle exists, it might extinct long before I was born"

"Hey, it’s okay. There's still hope" The best friends try to cooing the sullen girl, know best about her secret crush on the boy from the lower standards.

"I don't want to put my hopes too high. Even there's hope, I still didn't have enough courage to face him. Maybe I'll be forever alone in this entire life" She reached over the half empty plastic bottle next to her and uncapped it, gulping away the exasperation and the thirst.

 

'Maybe I’ll be forever alone in this entire life'

Seriously? No, I don't want to be forever alone!

 

 

 

 

3.

"Class, I need you to listen to this important announcement" The thundering voice echoed in the classroom of 5A-1, capturing everybody attention. The three unrelated-twins at the very back of the class also sitting up straight for better listening. Once the teacher sure all the students are listening to her, she cleared and began,

"The school boards have come out with new system for this year graduation day. You are not going to sit following your class position, but you all will be assigned to sit according to the latest ranking of all standards in this senior year. The ranking is made based on your results on the final exam, so be prepared to see who's going to sit next to you. Don't be surprised if students from lower class will beat you in the ranking. The list will be revealed tomorrow on the rehearsal. Make sure you guys are there so you would know your position..."

Young Ae could only listen intently until that part before loud grumbles and frets filled the air. The new arrangement was shocking for every student. The idea of having students from the third or fourth class beat them in the list was horrifying and somehow humiliating. But if there's anyone that could be more worry as if it the world ends is the socially awkward senior, Han Young Ae. She could never be more remorse than then, for not making friends with more students from the other class. Who is her kidding, she even barely speaking to her classmates except for Ah Ra, Da Hee and a couple of students she'd known since elementary. Do not misjudge her, she's not a snobbish, full of pride kinda brat. She just didn't know how to make friends. If it’s not Da Hee and Ah Ra approaching her first, she probably a loner with hard sealed mouth. And now, she's forced to sit next to the unknown on her left and right. She could only pray that she still in the top 25 or top 30 so that she will be amongst her classmates, at least.

The next day was a ruckus for the seniors. Near 200 soon-graduators gathering inside the school hall with tons of questions lingering their minds. Most common question that filled the air was 'who do you think sitting next to you', 'where will I sit?' or 'what had crawled to the principal and died there?'

Young Ae was hawking the hall, searching for a silhouette she missed almost a month now but no avail. He wasn't coming to the rehearsal. It's a mentally heartbreaking moment for the girl because she really had her hope held high to meet Lee Jinki today. She chooses to sit at the lonely chair at the corner of the hall, alone. Her two sidekick wasn't anywhere in sight and she didn't have the moods to get her lazy to search for them.

----------------------------------------

 

"Number 22 is Baek Ah Ra, 23 is Choi Jo Kwon, 24 is Jeon Ji Hoo, 25 is Han Young Ae..."

Young Ae ears perked up as her name was summoned and she quickly went to the seat she was assigned to. She look at Ah Ra who is rolling her eyes in annoyance as Jo Kwon, her bane of existence sitting next to her with all but ed-faced. Gasping a relaxed air, Young Ae smile to the guy sitting next to her. Jeon Ji Hoo is her friend since elementary and him sitting next to her was a pleasant thing. She turns to her left but frown when she finds the seat is empty.

"That was Onew’s. He's absent" A goofy smiled boy suddenly voice out and Young Ae look at him with head tilted a bit.

Great. Who is this Onew?

"I'm Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun" the seemingly friendly plus puppy-eyed boy introduced himself,

"Han Young Ae. Nice to meet you Jonghyun-sshi"

"Ah, no need to be so formal with me. We'll be leaving this school soon. Call me Jonghyun"

"Oh, sorry. It's Jonghyun then. You can call me Young Ae in return"

"You've got a nice name there"

"Thanks. Jonghyun, who did you said sitting here?" She points at the empty chair, receiving a light chuckle from Jonghyun.

"Onew should be sitting here but as you can see, he could not make it today. I swear that chicken head worry too much about his future"

The next 20 minutes listening to the goofy smiling boy and constantly stealing glances at the hall were never gone to waste. In fact, the high school girl never thought that talking to a stranger could be this entertaining. In so minimal times with him, Young Ae amused to what she got from Jonghyun, she listened to his ramble about high school and his never-there best friend, Onew. Processing each word from the blunt boy, she came out with a conclusion that Jonghyun and his 'Onew' are two interesting people.

As the puppy eyed boy keep talking like his life depended on it, a small smile creep at the corner of Young Ae mouth as the words come out accompanied with idyllic voice that so smooth and sweet yet so strong invading her sense,

"You have nice voice" Young Ae blurt out of nowhere and quickly covering , embarrassed. Jonghyun look at her with one brow up and smirk cockily,

"I get that a lot. But I guess you haven't heard Onew's yet. That guy has a voice like an angel, soft and caramel-like. You would like his voice better"

Young Ae has heard a lot by now about this 'Onew' and there's a little amount of want in her heart to meet face to face with him. If there were someone with god-like voice claimed that there's someone who is even better than him, heck, even her anti-art mom would like to meet that person. However, no matter how distracted she is with the presence of Jonghyun, she couldn't stop herself scanning the hall occasionally, searching for a glimpse of her crush. That didn't left unnoticed by Jonghyun thou,

"Are you searching for someone?"

"No I'm not, what makes you think that way?"

"You keep looking around every once in a while. Looking for your boyfriend?" Jonghyun wriggled his brows cunningly at the sight of 'caught red handed' Young Ae. The criminal hastily look away to hide her furiously blushing face and try to come out with a cover up. But stutters is all that escape those lush lips,

"I...I d-don't h-ha-ve a-any..." Sensing the jumpiness in Young Ae tone, Jonghyun smirks and wave his hand in front of her, clearing the tense chockfull atmosphere,

"Hey, relax kay? I'm just kidding. Can I ask you a question?"

"w-what is it?"

"Are you going to the graduation night?"

"Maybe" Young Ae almost cackled at her own answer, the remaining words kept only for herself.

Maybe

if Lee Jinki miraculously show up and come.

 

 

 

 

 

4.

Today is the day. The most anticipated day of all S'East High School final year students. The significant Graduation Day.

 

Young Ae straightened her formal school uniform and walking ever so lazily towards her friends. Ah Ra look effortlessly stunning with her long hair and thin layer of cosmetics while Da Hee with passion presenting the world her overnight make over. Young Ae looks at herself for a second and suddenly felt self-conscious with her lacks of preparation. Dark circles lingering under her eyes due to the lack of sleep she got from the previous night thinking for the possibilities of Lee Jinki to show up and her confessing to him and her plain lips look so dull without any graze of balm or gloss. A mental big sigh were heard in the ear of the girl.

It's not a time to compliments each other when the teachers popped out from nowhere and yelling to the students to line up the same way in the rehearsal.

A soft tap on Young Ae shoulder and she slowly turn around to meet the imposter. It was Jonghyun, smiling blindingly towards her.

"You look beautiful today" an honest compliment escape those plump lips and Young Ae smiled, thanking Jonghyun for his sugar coated mouth and returning the same compliment to the puppy eyed boy. But then, Young Ae realized something, the guy who supposed to sit next to her wasn't in the line, again. There's no one between her and Jonghyun, only air filled space.

"Your friend aren't coming today either?"

Jonghyun crinkled his sharp nose and shrugged.

"I guess"

Young Ae smile and turned to line up properly before her short bangs being smacked by the fuming teacher.

What if Ah Ra was right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The girls were in a dress store, finding the suitable outfit for the graduation night/party. Amongst the three, Young Ae really didn't know why she was there when she didn't even want to go. But let's just say, her friends are a bit persistent about this night and she's nothing but a willing victim.

"What if Onew is Lee Jinki?" Ah Ra makes the wildest guessing ever, receiving an unbelievable stare from her tallest friends who running her fingers on the boastful amount of dresses hang on the racks,

"Where did that come from?"

"Okay, you said that this Jonghyun told you that Onew barely come to school right? See, if you draw a Venn diagram putting Lee Jinki and Onew name in each circle and the 'absent' words in the middle, Valla, you got a simple answer! Lee Jinki is Onew." The lean girl draws the said diagram in the air with prideful look pasted on her face as if she just solved a high profiled homicide case.

"No Sherlock" Da Hee popped out from the fitting room with a pinkish dress hugging her shapes perfectly, agreed with Ah Ra theory.

"Guys, look, that wasn't enough. There’s many students that didn't come to the rehearsal and most of them even not coming to school after the last exam paper. You guys are thinking too much" Young Ae sweeps their thoughts away, and decides to pick out the pearlescent blue dress that caught her attention on the 'New Arrival' rack before occupying the now empty fitting cubicle. Running away.

"We're just stating our thoughts" Ah Ra speaks in intentionally loud tone, aware the girl in the cubicle is actually listening to them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The hall was filled with formal aura, smooth endearing classical music was on play as the students marching to the seats gracefully, no playful grin and no bustling sounds. After the cue and 5 minute of halt, the student’s moves to their respective rows in painfully quiet manner that if one hair clip fell right now sure will create ricochet in the hall.

Young Ae stop when it’s her seat, looking at her left and smile at Jonghyun before turning to her right and met the glistening eyes of Ah Ra,

Loud steps were heard but Young Ae just pass it and keep looking at her best friend, each exchanging encouraging words to each other. They finished with small pumping hands of 'hwaiting' and Young Ae returned her focus to the front stage,

'Is he here today?'

She shut her eyes tightly as the thoughts of one certain boy crossed her mind and quickly shook them away. She wanted this day to be her day with her best friends, celebrating their off for their freedom. The wish? She had thrown it away. Last night before she's going to sleep, she planted in her mind that the confession should be tossed into the bin and never picked up.

The light in the hall is dimmed, cueing the students to sit and just wait for the grand moment.

She takes the articles that is placed on the velvet seat and read it just to kill the time. Loud steps and heavy pants could be heard coming next to her and Jonghyun is talking with voice sounds so low but threatening.

"Han Young Ae?" the girl reacts as her name was beckoned slowly by the guy next to her and looks at him,

"Yes?"

Ji Hoo scratches the back of his head awkwardly and leans a bit to her, cold beads of sweats appear visibly on his forehead, nervous.

"Do you have tissues?" Young Ae smiled and nod, hand automatically fishing the right pocket of her skirt to pulled out the small square and hand it to Ji Hoo.

"Thanks"

Young Ae would beam at Ji Hoo if she were not startled by loud gasp from her best friend. Ji Hoo and her quickly look at the shrieking girl and saw horrified yet ecstatic (?) expression on Ah Ra face. She looks like she just seen a ghost, but a hunk-like ghost.

Young Ae her left brow up and weird out when Ah Ra start to swim her eye ball to her back repetitively as if she's in the middle of intense table tennis game. Young Ae shrugged and followed the eye gaze, turned her head to the side, looking behind her shoulder.

Am I dead? In heaven?

Was the thought of Young Ae right then. Who wouldn't think like that if they met the most astounding brown colored orbs that look like they are shining under the dim light of the extravagant chandelier? The shimmering jewel is so captivating, the soul of the onlooker, sinking them deep into the oblivion.

"Ah Young Ae, you're so lucky, this is the infamous Onew I told you yesterday. Or if you want to be more formal with this chicken, his real name is Lee Jinki. Onew-hyung, this is Young Ae"

Onew is Jinki? My That Lee Jinki? Please no

Please God, tell me this is just part of my wildest imagination.

This.Isn't.The.Reality.I.Want.

She looks at the person Jonghyun just called Onew and all her senses stoned. This is real. He is real. She fights the urge to run out from the hall and leave everything behind, pulling a pokerface instead. How she wish she could run to her secret hideout or died painfully slow in a dark corner or anywhere but not near the crush. Maybe she's being an overly dramatic high school girl but hell, that is what she really want to do right now. She hates that she finally see him in flesh and blood, breathing the same air as his, sharing the same row and sitting next to his warmth radiating body just when she wanted to stop. She hates that the feeling were never in the bin in the first place.

 

 

 

 

5.

As soon as the crowd dismissed, Young Ae with the fast movement she never knew she possessed run towards the rest room with painful thumping heart.

With one hand clenching the fabric of her skirt and the other one resting on her chest, she try to calm the erratically beating heart of hers by breathing in and out slowly. The air in the cubicle wasn't so pleasant but it's better than the air she shared with her crush.

She feel like wanted to cry. To cry at how hurt her heart was when their shoulder accidentally brushed back at the seat, when she for the first time listened to his melodic voice talking to her, and when she felt the tension crawled at the back of her neck when that boy forming a hole on her back when they were lined up for the certificate's. She couldn't describe the flips in her stomach, the jolts in her system and the fireworks in her brain. It was cliché’s metaphors, but Young Ae hates to lie, that was what she really felt by just sitting next to him.

She never thought she will fell this hard, but still so coward to say it.

The vibration in her pocket snaps her out from her mental agony and she quickly graze her thumb on the screen.

"Younggie-ah?! Where are you? We're going to take the final pictures" the voice of upset Da Hee booming from the device's speaker,

"I'm in the loo. Be there in a minute" Young Ae retort shortly before the call ended and she slid the phone back where it belongs. Getting out from the cubicle, she makes sure the uniform she wore wasn’t wrinkled due to her unnecessary grips. Satisfied with her reflection in the mirror, she faux a smile and wish good luck to herself.

Little did she knows, goddess of luck decided not to be on her side today

 

------

 

"Okay guys, get into your positions, show off that certificates, you are one of the bests" The hired cameraman voice echoed in the hall, arranging the scattered students on the stage. Young Ae is lucky to get it to time and quickly join her friends on the stage.

"Miss?" the cameraman called out at a particular student and unluckily, it was Young Ae.

"Me?" she points her index finger at herself in confusion and the guy behind the lens smile,

"Yes you. Could you go standing over there? You're too tall to stand right there. Please, next to that guy" Young Ae look at the direction the man said and her heart dropped.

HADES, Y U LOVE ME SO MUCH??!!!!

Young Ae was cursing the hell out of her when Da Hee pushed her towards Jinki with sly smirk on her face. Jinki stare at the cursing pouting girl and beam ever so blindingly to her. Da Hee cleared and bows slightly at the boy,

"Please take care of Younggie, Jinki-sshi"

"Don't worry, I will"

The pouting girl glares at her cunning best friend sending the chubby girl back to Ah Ra side. Young Ae swore she saw her best friends forming a big love to her and giggled. Those bit&*$#.

"Okay, get ready guys... 1,2 and cheese!"

 

SNAP!

Now I got a nice picture for my funeral obituary.

 

 

 

 

 

Final.

"Han Young Ae! Here. Your rose" Ah Ra hands her a red rose and she frown. It’s not because why her best friend gives her the rose, it is why it is a red one?

"Aara-yah~ why red?" Da Hee laughed at Young Ae pathetic whine and flicked her forehead,

"Well thank you is enough. There are no white roses left and red is the last option. It’s better than none" Ah Ra scolded her friend playfully, placing the red rose on Young Ae lap,

"Besides, red is the color of love. Go give it to Lee Jinki, I dare you"

"Pshhh... that's ridiculous, red is the color of blood which mean, death. And what? You dare me to give it to Jinki? Why don't you give yours to Minho then?"

"Blehhh, see this? This is from him" The smugly smirking girl sway the flower in her hand in front of Young Ae face and the other girl huff with annoyance,

"Liar"

"Hey, Da Hee saw it. Na Eun too. Right Da Hee?"

"Yup" accentuating on the letter 'p' when she reply, Da Hee high fived the lean girl, ignoring pouting Young Ae

"Meh, so you are butterfly and sunshine right now? Go away, you sicken me"

"Am planning too. Wanna meet my Minho. Yes you heard me Han Young Ae, MY Minho. He asked me to the partyyy~" Ah Ra stuck her tongue out cutely and jumping away from the furious yet jealous girl. Da Hee laughs and excuses herself to meet 'someone', leaving Young Ae alone once again on the isolated wooden bench. Her dexterous hand slowly reached for the flower and stare at it rather sadly.

"Now what I should do with you? Your color makes me sick. Give you away? To Jinki? I wish I were that brave. Lucky Ah Ra, finally she got Minho. While here am I, talking to a red rose. I'm such a loser. Why the heck everything seems to go against me today? Did Aphrodite laughs at me somewhere or the cupid is mocking me?"

Young Ae sighs and stares down the green grass on her feet.

"I wish you're a white instead, I would love to keep you for myself then"

"Then I guess you'll keep this one?"

An amused voice, one that was all-too familiar for only having heard it speak a few words, suddenly joins her at the bench and startle the innocent soul,

Young Ae looked up with the grace to look a bit embarrassed by being caught talking to an inanimate object. "Sorry?" She said, willing her cheeks not to tinged pink with the manifestation of the person she wanted to get away from the most.

"Here" Lee Jinki @ Onew hands her the three white roses in his grasp with a beam,

"I heard you like white roses"

"Well yes. But one is enough" Young Ae seriously praying in her mind to not start stuttering or she'll be more embarrassed than ever,

"No its okay, this, were meant for you anyway" Jinki coughed a little as he choked on his own spit, looking down the grass as if it was the most magical green grass he'd ever see.

"What?" Young Ae asked, all but wide eyes, refusing to believe her ear. Jinki filled his lung dramatically before looking straight into Young Ae eyes,

"I know I might sound weird asking you this but, will go to the graduation night with me?"

Wait... WHAT?!!!

"Yeah. S- Sure" Young Ae couldn't believe herself either when the agreement slip from her lips,

"Am sorry, it's okay if you don't want to go with...you said what? I mean, you want to go with me?" Jinki eyes widened and he rubbed his arm awkwardly, somewhat looking happy with huge grin on his lips.

"Yeah"

"God! *coughed* Good, you want me to pick you up?" Loud almost-squeal escaped the plump lips and he quickly covers the enthusiasm by coughing it away. Young Ae in the other hand is gripping the hand on the bench, preventing herself from floating away.

"You want to pick me up?"

"Yeah, if you want or we can just meet here tonight but..." he look disappointed and god! That eye, Young Ae just feels like she just kicked a poor puppy and she didn't like the feeling.

"I'll wait for you at 7 then"

"7 p.m. I'll be there"

"So, I need to go now" with swelling heart filled with all the fairies goodness, Young Ae decides to leave the bunny boy and reunite with her friends to fangirl about her Jinki and shove it to Ah Ra face

"Wait, I didn't have your number... or your address" Jinki stand up and reflexively caught Young Ae forearm.

Young Ae didn't feel any sparks. She didn’t feel a racing heartbeat, threatening to jump right out from the firm hug of the ribcages. Not at all.

Her heart explodes. And probably her brain too.

"Sorry" Jinki retrieve his hand abruptly while Young Ae face reddened.

"Phone?"

"Here" He cannot hide his glee anymore and hastily shoving his hand into his pants pocket, fishing the device and give it to Young Ae. Their fingers brushing lightly when the phone exchange hands causing somersaults in their stomach. With rapid typing skill, Young Ae taps certain numbers on the screen of the touch phone before sliding to call. A slight vibration felt on her thigh ensure her calling the right number before handing back the device to the owner.

"I'll text you my address later. Bye"

"See you tonight"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Aara <3

Are you coming or not?

 

From: Da Hee <@

Are you coming or not?

 

To: Aara <3

To: Da Hee <@

From: Younggie ^^

Yup, am coming

To: Younggie ^^

From: Aara <3

Do you need me to pick you up?

To: Aara <3

From: Younggie^^

Thanks but no thanks

 

To: Younggie^^

From: Da Hee <@

I thought you didn't want to go, what change

your mind?

To: Da Hee <@

From: Younggie^^

<3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Epilogue.

 

"Are you going to the graduation night?"

"Maybe"

Maybe if Onew miraculously show up and come.

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N : It’s a monster! I never wrote this long ever and kinda shock myself out (5505 words babe)... Am sorry If this is boring or lame as fuqq but sorry, am writing this out of nothing actually and this is completely pointless. This also a fic for myself for finally finishing the final exam! yayyyyyyy~~~~

 Thanks for reading this big sinful fail till here and just help yourself to drop a comment It’s not that hard, right?

Owh, and I wrote another fics too, feel free to check them out, would ya? kekekekeke