.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅​|̲̅̅=­­­­­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı

How it Began

Couple:TaePyo
Characters: P.O (Jihoon) & Taeil...from Block B
Summary: He should have done this earlier.

A dumbfoundead Jihoon stared at the small figure before him, his head kept shaking and his fingers wouldn’t stop pinching his arms, all just to wake himself up. His mind kept recalling the words that had just been said to him, and even if he were to have misheard it he wished to hear such word to come out of the other’s mouth again .

“I’m sorry.” Jihoon's thought were put on halt. “Forget what I just said, seems like you don’t feel the same way after all.” Jihoon watched as the other male picked up his bag, “I should go, I reckon this will be the last time we will see each other.”

“Why?” asked, or should I say, whispered Jihoon.

“Because you’re most probably disgusted to know that my feelings aren’t just that of a hyung-dongsaeng relation.”

“No,” Jihoon pulled the other’s arm, making him fall on top of him. Before he said anything, Jihoon picked the other up, so that now he was sitting on his lap. “Why do you feel that way towards me, Taeil hyung?” the said man lowered his head, blushing because of the position he was currently in.

“I don’t know.” He answered, slowing lifting his head up, looking straight into Jihoon’s eyes, his face getting redder at the action. “Maybe it’s because you’re different from the others, perhaps because you’re the most handsome guy I’ve ever laid my eyes on.” Unconsciously his hand softly caressed Jihoon’s face. “I don’t know how it started, but the moment I started noticing that there was never a day when I wanted you to be beside me, a day in which I wouldn’t stare at your handsome face, or listen to your addictive laugh, I knew that what I felt for you wasn’t the same way I felt for the others.” He smiled at Jihoon, his eyes still locked with the other’s. Taeil had expected a disgusted response from the other male, but instead he received a kiss,not minding it actually. That kiss; hard, but soft; fiery but cool; in a split second but also forever. In that one kiss, he then knew his love for him grew even more. It was something indescribable, an experience that no matter how many replayed in his head, he still wouldn’t believe it was true. But the two had two from the kiss, the necessity of breathing again being the reason, hesitance being read in both their eyes.

“Hyung?” said Jihoon, his deep voice breaking into Taeil’s thoughts. Taeil responded with a quick ‘hmn’, confusion now in his eyes, making Jihoon smile. “I don’t know if I should say this but one, you just made my heart beat at a speed I never thought possible when you said those three words, and two, you just committed a very serious crime.”

“What kind of crime?”

“You stole a 19 year old’s first kiss.” Jihoon said boldly, receiving a small and soft  smack on his chest, courtesy of Taeil.  .