Ribs.....

We have different lovers when we love eachother.....

I decided to calm..... for now.

This should be a happy day, and I wasn't going to let that girl ruin it.

I kindly smiled at her, and Taemin who looked so shocked, but he grabbed a napkin from his bad, and started to wipe the ice cream off.

Well.... Wow... if this was what I got for holding it in, then I'll take it!

We looked like a couple AND it seemed to piss off Min-ah!

I smiled warmly at Taemin and linked arms together and walked off leaving Min-ah there standing, still frozen, and who Taemin seems to have forgotten about.

I looked behind my shoulder and saw Min-ah RIGHT THERE.

She was glaring at me it was almost scary! So instead of doing anything, I just turned back.

After finishing my ice crea, we went to a picture booth.

I stepped in with Taemin since there was barely any room, but Min-ah squeezed in too.

I sighed, but Taemin just looked at her with a smile. What.....?

We decided on the frames for the picture, and everythingelse too, but Minn-ah came in between us and right when the picture was about to be taken, she pushed me out with her heels!

She was wearing heels yes..... and her heels kicked my ribs! Right when she kicked so hard against my ribs, I heard a snap. Aw crap!!!

I flinched back out of the booth, and I heard the click of the picture being taken. 

I ran straight outside the door, feeling reallly dizzy for some reason.

I couldn't show Min-ah my weak side... a bit dramatic, but I still couldn't!

I ran to the hospital no far from the store we were in.

The only reason why we were allowed to go out in the first place was because it was close.

I quickly ran into the hospital and straight to the room I was staying in, and pressed the assistance button. Not the emergency button though.

I breathed and the nurse came in.

"Minnie!!!! What's wrong?!"

I just stared at her while clutching onto my ribs.

Her eyes rounded in horror and she quickly pushed the emergency button.

She layed me gently down on the bed and the doctors came in.

"I think she got hurt in the ribs....."

The doctor's eye srounded too.

What was the big deal? It  was just a rib-

"Minnie..... do not move ok? It seems as though your rib is broken, and if it is broken the wrong way, then it could stab you from the inside and could damage your other organs."

What? First of all.... EW. But then it could hurt me from the inside? That was really bad wasn't it?

I nodded, and I could hear my family and friends' voices from outside. Along with that, I could hear the nurse explainig the situation to them.

I heard few people cry, but my ribs hurt too much to figure out who they were.

I sighed, and I couldn't even breathe becuase of the pain breathing caused.

Why was I constantly getting hurt?

And where was Taemin when I needed him?

I felt my eyes close, and I let them.  I had to go to the white room where everything would be peaceful.............

________________________________________________________-

Hi guys! Sorry if it's pretty dramatic.... I wanted it to have the feeling of like dramas when you watched them...

but I hope you are enjoying them, and Please subscribe, comment, or yea! ^^