Final

Hug

Jonghyun leaned steadily towards Key.

 

"What are you doing?" The younger shrieked, covering his chest, backing away from Jonghyun in fear and anxiety.

 

"Just trust me."

 

Upon hearing that calm, collected tone, the diva slowly drew his arms away from his chest. Somehow, that tone calmed him down. It made him feel protected. It made him feel safe.

 

As the older leaned in closer, he held his breath. Never in his 18 years of living had somebody else dared to close in onto him. In his dimension, he was a prince. He was sacred. A single touch to his body can jolly well be the death sentence of another.

 

But this person, this human - he was unafraid. He wasn't like other people, he could tell. He had this aura around him, and it made him feel safe in his presence like no other.

 

His attention snapped back to the guy in front of him. This guy, this human - Jonghyun - was closing in on him. Key's heart began to thump wildly in his chest. As Jonghyun lifted his arms, the diva widened his eyes. Gently, Jonghyun wrapped them around the prince's sarced body. Key stiffened.

 

"Trust me, it's okay," Jonghyun whispered in his ear. Slowly, Key relaxed. He began to concentrate on this seemingly innocent embrace. And strangely enough, it made him feel...nice. He felt a warmth he'd never felt before, and for once, he believed that everything will be okay.

 

He was disappointed when the older finally drew himself away from him - he wanted to enjoy it just a little bit longer. Jonghyun's iridescent orbs softly gazed into his. No words were exchanged between them, and yet he felt a strange sense of calming relief.

 

"W...what was that?" Key blinked, his words barely audible.

 

"That was called a hug," Jonghyun replied, smiling at the innocence of the lonely prince.

 

"A...hug?" The prince repeated, his eyebrows creased to form a frown.

 

Jonghyun nodded, his eyes never leaving the younger's.

 

"Can I...have another one?" Key asked, his eyes sparkling like a little child wanting candy.

 

The sudden gentle pull of him into Jonghyun's muscular arms gave him the answer he needed. And this time, he closed his eyes and fully enjoyed the warm embrace of his newfound [boy]friend. His arms unknowingly tightened around him, his lips twitched into a small smile. To others, it might seem like an innocent hug, but to them, it meant everything.

 

--

 

Didn't turn out as good as I expected it too, I admit. Sigh. I'm just really tired now and I really hope my story makes enough sense. Comments are very well appreciated :) Hope you guys like it!