One

Withstanding Fate

 

-Taemin-

“Well, Hellooo world!”

I shouted at the top of my lungs, leaning against the big window of my villa.

Although, it’s not really a villa per se, but the location is like for a villa. A top the hill, overlooking the outskirts of Incheon except the fact that it’s size is like a rat’s cabin, plus, it’s not mine.

“Oh shoot, I need to pay the rent by tomorrow. Shoot shoot.” I mutter to myself as I lifted and moved all my books to one side since I studied last night for our Trigonometry examination.

Ten minutes had passed and all I’ve scavenged is 1000 won, a wrapper and an empty instant coffee sachet. Great life. Well, let’s look on the bright side of the day.

I woke up, and as far as I’ve known, this is my 20th day of being a senior. Big feat. Really.

-Minho-

Day 20 of being a soccer player . Unlike Taemin, I can’t look at the bright side of the day always and make it as my suppose inspiration to keep it going. Sometimes, his “look at the bright side of the day” statements are really annoying. Most especially if your head is throbbing with pain.

And when your body is going through a lot of stress plus the alarm clock blaring its annoying song.

“Uggghhh” I groaned while I tried to stand up and break the relationship between me, my bed and my pillow.

I grabbed my ipod classic, put the headphones in, chose a song and started heading outside.

“Mom, I’m going to jog for a bit” I wrote in a post it and stuck it in the fridge.

As usual, the 5:30 morning air is so refreshing. A PERFECT time for me to relax and at the same time exercise. I breathed in the fresh air and started jogging.

 

-Eun ji-

“Eun Ji dear, wake up,” I hear a familiar voice ringing through my ears. It’s beautiful. Am I dreaming?

“Eun ji! It’s 7:00 already, get up you sleepy head.” There it is again. Who is this?

I started to open my eyes and see that the sun is already shinning.

“sis?” I started to say as I focused on the person in the room arranging the scattered papers and books. Ugh. I’m so stupid. I didn’t even clean up.

I got up and checked the clock. It’s 6:00. An hour more and I’ll be going to school. Do you hate school?