Chapter 1

Trust Me [Hiatus]

 

"Uwaaaa~" the baby cried from the other room. She looked at the clock and saw that it was time for the twins' meal.

 

She sighed and slowly got up. She was exhausted from going through and fro, trying desperately to give the babies' needs.

 

She saw that only the boy was awake. Before his cries wake up his sister, she immediately took him from his crib and offered her s to him.

 

They had always said that milk is good for babies up to two years. Just 1 more year and 6 months. That's not too long.

 

She was terribly exhausted for the past 4 months. She had to take care of the twins in the morning. Then he'll come in the evening and she had to tend to his needs as well.

 

She blushed as she looked at the clock. Only 3 more hours and he'll be coming back home. She blushed harder as she thought of what was bound to happen later.

 

When she saw that he had fallen asleep in her arms, she could not help but smile. The twins are the only one who's being her strength. They were her life.

 

She put him down. She looked at the clock again and sighed. She sat down on the rocking chair and looked at them. She sighed. They have gone through a lot with them.

 

*Two years ago...

 

"Im Yoona, will you marry me?" he was kneeling in front of her. They were in the middle of the field where they first met. It was the same field where he told her that he liked her. The same field where she told him that she likes him too. Where they had their first kiss. Where they first made love. And now, where he was proposing to her.

 

She was trying hard not to cry. "Yeobo~"

 

"Yeobo, the stars are coming out already. It's getting dark and-" Before he was able to finish his sentence, she lunged at him and kissed him passionately. He laughed in between kisses. "Say it."

 

She took his face into her hands and looked into his eyes. "Lee Donghae, even if I have to drag you to the church, I will. Of course I will marry you." She smiled at him.

 

He smiled the widest smile she had ever seen. "YES!" He picked her up and twirled her around. She held unto him tightly. "Oppa!"

 

They fell on the ground laughing. He positioned her on top of him and hugged her tightly. He slowly leaned in to kiss her as the sun was just about to go down.

-------------------------------

She went out and started to prepare herself for what was to come. She started to prepare herself for him.

 

2 more hours.