happy bday to you~~

happy 20th birthday to my honey lee byunghun ♥
today is the day when you turned 20... the way how i feel right now is indescribable... despite i've never met you in person i feel like i've been with you my whole entire life~~ you make me fall for you each time i saw you...your silky hair, no matter pink, blonde, violet, gray, orange, brown, brunette or black, either smooth or curly - everything seems just to make you more attractive... your mesmerizing dark eyes which draw me in, make me realize that monolids are so damn y... and your nose, how perfect it is, so defined... your pouty lip, oh so kissable~ what would i do anything just to have a taste of that delicious lips of yours... your perfect sharp jawline makes me want to brush along with my fingers... how can you be this perfect?! i love you so much! the breathtaking you on stage performing always blow me away with your charming mischievous appearance... the y you dancing like a god... the cool you speaking english so perfectly... the shy you hiding behind your members is just so adorable... the playful you joking around with others make me smile... the cute you doing aegyo melting my heart, make me go wild, fangirling like crazy... the wild you, go crazy when people call you short is so amusing... the miserable you when you failed at something again i want to hug so badly... i love every you! others might call you the icon of misfortune/bad luck but for me you are my lucky charm! i might not watch over you from the very beginning, but i plan to do so till the end!!! i will always be there to support you! happy birthday lee byunhun, who i adore deeply...