How Siwon Got His Teleporting Powers

How Siwon Got His Teleporting Powers

One day Siwon was praying in his room. He was in the middle of reading the Bible when suddenly a bright light appeared in his bedroom.

 

"Heechul? Is that you? I told you not to put that light fixture in my room!" he yelled, shielding his eyes.

 

A loud, deep voice spoke.

 

"Siwon, I am not Heechul, I am God."

 

"Are you sure? You sound exactly like him."

 

"Well I'm not. This is simply how your brain thinks that's what I am. But anyway on to the point. You have been a very good soul, following the Ten Commandments and following in my son's footsteps. For this, I have greatly decided to give you a wish. One wish. That's it. No more. Now this sounds like it , but, it's better than getting no wishes at all. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, and so then-"

 

"Are you sure you are not one of those salesmen either?" Siwon asked for like, theh third time.

 

"Yes, Siwon I'm not a salesmen," God replied back.

 

"And you're not one of those prophets like in those cliche fantasy movies?"

 

"Siwon, tell me this. Do I look like a prophet to you?"

 

"Technically you are one since you sound like one too."

 

"Sigh, well anyway onto the gist, you can wish for anything you want, except for anything that's violent, like war, stealing things, commiting sins, eating hotdogs, and such. So Siwon, what do you want?"

 

"Hmm..." Siwon thought to himself, mumbled some things, and then thought some more. When he was done, he answered.

 

"I wish to teleport to anywhere."

 

And so God granted his wish. From then on, Siwon always used his power for good, like helping the elderly cross the street (especially helping Leeteuk cross the street), stopping robbers from crime, and helping Kibum, his boyfriend, do the dishes. Until one day, that is.

 

The fellow Super Junior members were playing a game of Truth or Dare.

 

"Alright Heechul. Your turn," the members said, cowering in fear. When it came to Truth or Dare and Heechul, the two were not a good combination.

 

"Okay then," Heechul snickered, putting on a more mischievious smirk than usual. Hmm, who should be my victim today? Oh, I know.

 

"Siwon."

 

"Yes?" the handsome man was currently reading the Bible for the fifth time that day.

 

"Truth or Dare?" Heechul devilishly asked.

 

"Umm, dare?" Siwon didn't know that Heechul was cruel when it came to games like this.

 

"Shisus, Siwon, what have you've done?!" the members cried out.

 

"I will pray for you," whispered Yesung.

 

"Wait what? Guys what's going on?" Siwon asked with a nervous expression on his face.

 

"I dare you...to steal a $1 from the bank."

 

"Gasp!" Leeteuk gasped along with Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

 

"Hyung, you know I can't do that. It's against the Ten Commandments."

 

"Aww, but it's just one dollar. You can get it, it's easy, unless you want to drink the mystery drink."

 

Siwon stared at the drink on the table. It was green and murky. He swore that there was a reek of garlic in the air. He only had two choices: either do the dare, or drink the dreadful drink. Sadly, his mind was a bit hazy due to the glass of wine he drank, and he chose to do the dare. After somehow suceeding the dare somehow, he dragged himself back to his room and fell asleep. The next morning, he saw God in front of him, with a disappointed face.

 

Siwon then remebered what happened last night and felt ashamed of himself. After doing his morning duties, he returned back to his bedroom with a white t-shirt and jeans. God then spoke:

 

"Siwon,  it seems you have commited a sin, for the first time. I am very disappointed in you," he bellowed.

 

"I'm sorry God, I am," he humbly replied.

 

"This is will be your punishment: You will spend the next 15 years with a curse, which is that when someone in your band says a curse word, or any bad word, you will have to teleport there and make them repent. Understand?"

 

He timidly did a nod.

 

And so God cast the spell over Siwon, and left the room.

 

Ever since God left, it has been affecting him in many ways, like that one time when Heechul started cursing in one of the rooms and he teleported to the location and then found out that Hankyung was giving him a "massage". .

 

It's scarred his mind ever since.