Secret Meeting

After Spring

I went to the market and I looked around for some vegetables that my mother said to buy. I stopped at a vegetable stand and brought the ones my mother asked. I hummed softly as I walked around the market just wasting time. 

 

"What are you humming?" I heard a voice beside me.

 

I jumped slightly and I looked beside me. It was Yixing smiling down at me.

 

"Huh? Oh ... um its a lullaby that my mother sang to me when I was younger." I replied.

 

"Ah, You have a nice voice." Yixing said.

 

"Thank you." 

 

It was quiet but it was a nice silence. 

 

"What were you doing at the market?" Yixing asks.

 

"Oh, I was doing some errands for my mother." I replied holding up the basket I had the vegetables in.

 

"Thats kind of you." Yixing said.

 

"How about you? If you dont mind me asking." I said.

 

"I was meeting someone." 

 

I looked at Yixing and I wondered if he was married yet, Males at his age were usually married; Wu Fan was no exception.

 

"Im not married or anything, if your wondering." Yixing said. "I was meeting a friend."

 

"Ah ..." I say as my face heated up.

 

I heard Yixing chuckle and I couldnt help but laugh with. 

 

"You have the most melodic laugh ever." Yixing says.

 

"Thank you ..." I replied shyly.

 

I felt alittle uncomfortable with all the flattery but Yixing was only trying to be nice. 

 

"Why dont you wear chinese clothing?" Yixing asked. "Its too obvious your korean."

 

"Um ....." I didnt know how to reply.

 

I didnt wear chinese clothing because there was too much layers of clothing, but I did have to wear them when I was working in the palace.

 

"Theres ... well lots of layers." I said finally. 

 

Yixing smiled and nodded.

 

"I understand how you feel. I always wondered how it was like to wear korean clothing." 

 

"Its wonderful." I laughed softly.

 

"I must be going but ... I would like to meet again." Yixing said.

 

I nodded and bowed.

 

"I would be delighted." I replied.

 

Yixing bowed back and walked away but he turned to wave which I replied to. I started to walk home and I remembered I had to meet Wu Fan today, I had to tell him I'm pregnant. As I arrived home my mother rushed out the door.

 

"Umma?" I asked confused.

 

"Where were you!? You were a long time getting the vegetables and I worried that something had happened to you." My mother said worriedly.

 

"I'm sorry, Yixing came up to me and we started to talk." I replied.

 

"Yixing?" My mother echoed.

 

I nodded. My mother wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

 

"Its getting colder, you should wear warmer clothing and its not only for you." She scolded.

 

"I will next time I go out."

 

I helped put the vegetables away and I went to my room. I stripped off my korean clothes and put on the thicker chinese clothing on. Did I look chinese now? I probably didn't.

 

                                                                                      ~

 

I looked up at the night sky and sighed softly, I wrapped the clothes on me tighter and I started to walk in the shadows. Was Wu Fan already there waiting for me? I hurried along and peeked into the secret garden, there wasn't anyone inside and I crept in.

 

The garden wasn't lit up so I couldn't really see but I guess the moon would be our light. I stared up at the starry sky and I got lost in my own thoughts, until I felt someone tap my shoulders. I gave a small yelp and I turned around, it was Wu Fan!

 

"Shhh." Wu Fan whispered smiling.

 

I smiled and hugged him tightly. He was so warm and I wanted to hug him longer but I pulled away.

 

"How are you?" I whispered.

 

"I was miserable until I came here." Wu Fan replied quietly.

 

"It couldn't have been that bad." I replied.

 

"It is, enough about me how was your day?" Wu Fan asked bringing me into his arms.

 

"My day was alright I guess, it was really boring."

 

"Really? I would have thought you would start working again."

 

I stayed silent, I bit my lips and turned around to face Wu Fan in the darkness.

 

"About that ... Wu Fan, I'm pr-"

 

Wu Fan suddenly grabbed me and covered my mouth which kept me from finishing my sentence. I was absolutely baffled, until I saw that people were coming into the secret garden. Wu Fan removed his hand and I sat there in the shadows silently.

 

Who were they? I squinted my eyes but I still couldnt tell. A person was lighting up the lamps that were around the garden and I finally saw who the people were. It was Kyungna and a man who looked like one of the guards at the palace.

 

Kyungna was looking around the garden and her eyes past the brush me and Wu Fan were behind. Should we show our selfs? I knew Kyungna would never tell that me and Wu Fan had been here but we had no idea about the guard. I looked at Wu Fan and he shook his head as if he knew what I was thinking.

 

I looked back at the garden, What were they doing here? I was suppose to be spending this time with Wu Fan not hiding.

 

"Jongin! This place is beautiful!" Kyungna said and spun around once.

 

Jongin smiled and finished lighting the last lamp.

 

"I knew you would like it." Jongin replied and went over to her.

 

"It feels so calming in here, in the castle it feels so tense now. Your lucky you get to be outside." Kyungna says crouching infront of the green pond.

 

"Not all the times, now that its getting cold."

 

"You gotta dress warmer or your going to get sick."

 

Kyungna couldnt see the gentle smile on Jongin's face but I could. Did Jongin like Kyungna? I smiled.

 

"Aah~ I want to go swimming." Kyungna said dipping her fingers into the water making ripples.

 

"You can if you want."

 

Kyungna turned to Jongin and shot him a glare.

 

"ert."

 

Then they both started to laugh.

 

"I remember in Korea, I went swimming in the ocean." Kyungna said softly.

 

"I've been to the ocean once but here in China." Jongin replied.

 

"Ah, I see." Kyungna says.

 

Wu Fan pokes my shoulder softly and points out to our escape. I quickly got up and followed Wu Fan out the garden.

 

"I didn't know Kyungna was meeting one of the palace guards." I said quietly.

 

"Neither did I." Wu Fan replied back.

 

I suddenly realized we were walking around the dark village. Would people recongize Wu Fan? It was fairly dark so they probably couldn't. I grabbed Wu Fan's hand.

 

"I know some place we can go to." I say.

 

Wu Fan doesn't say anything but nod his head. I lead us to a grass field and I plop right down into the grass, Wu Fan joined me as we looked up at the sky.

 

"Its so pretty." I whisper.

 

"Yeah ..."

 

I let out a breath and Wu Fan turned to look at me. I looked right back.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

 

Wu Fan stared at me for alittle bit before answering me.

 

"I'm fine, maybe just alittle tired."

 

I suddenly felt bad. I was taking his sleeping time away, his schedual must be busy.

 

"Do you want-" I started.

 

"No." Wu Fan interrupted.

 

I looked at him and Wu Fan kissed me softly on the lips, but it soon started to turn more rough. I pulled away because it had started to get out of hand.

 

"Wu Fan ...." I said breathlessly.

 

He leaned in to get another kiss but I gently pushed him away.

 

"We cant, not here." I say.

 

"No one is going to see." Wu Fan replied and sneaked a kiss.

 

"But-" I cut off as Wu Fan started to kiss my neck.

 

"Do you like that?" Wu Fan asked with a almost growl.

 

"N-no." I lied.

 

"Mmhmm." Wu Fan said."I like you with your hair down."

 

Wu Fan took my hair out of its bun and it fell down to my waist.

 

"That was a very hard bun to do." I say quietly.

 

"Sorry."

 

He didn't sound sorry at all. Wu Fan kissed me again and he started to slip my clothing off, the thing was I let him. I shivered as the cold air hit my body but I was soon covered by Wu Fan's big body.

 

                                                                                         ~

 

I kissed Wu Fan good bye and started to walk home. Just then I remembered what I was suppose to tell him.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in awhile, I actually kinda went Hiatus during my winter break but im back! Did you guys enjoy the ninja Kaisoo?