Chaper 1: Mr Monk

LOVETEAM

     'Ge, pinapatawag daw tayo ni Mr Monk.'  No answer.

      She has to look around if it's safe then repeated sweetly, 'Honey, pinapatawag daw tayo ni Mr Monk.'

     Gerald Anderson needed not to hear it twice. He heard the first word and it's all good for him no matter what's the next.

     'I'm ready!'

     Kim: 'Ikaw kasi, obvious ata tayo nong sa 'The Buzz!' 'Si Tito Boy din kasi nakisali pa..'

     Gerald: 'Anong problema do'n? If it's time, then it's time.'

     Kim: (Pinched Gerald), 'Ikaw! May anong time, if it's time  ka pang sinasabi! Alam mo naman ang master plan,

Di natin hawak ang decision.

     Ge: Di ko makalimutan yan. Sino ba ang naging Hudas sa tingin ng lahat? You know very well why I agreed.

     Kim: 'Hon, alam ko. You are doing it for me, for us..di mo kaya na ako ang maging sacrificial lamb..'

     Ge: 'Pero di ka pa ring nakaligtas..kailangan ka pang umiyak ng umiyak every TV guestings mo! I so hated it!'

If this isn't for both of us, di ko kakayanin.'

     Kim: Ge, alam natin ang totoo, and we have each other, yon ang importante!'

     They used to be the Hottest Couple, the Unbreakable loveteam in their generation. Well, used to be for the public. It comes with the job.

      They received the memo 2 yrs ago, they have to separate for 'career growth.'

     Mr Monk have it under control. They are like pieces of a puzzle. One has to be strong to help the newbies or you both need to be strong to get past the tide.

     Kim felt all that Gerald went through..They are dreading the daylight..because it is when they change to their new life and live apart. They can only look forward to sunset, it brings smile on their faces... back to norm, free on their own..in a place they call it HOME.

 

  @ Guys, what you think of the story fo far? I only heard Kimmy's song Peng yo, then ideas just popping out that I need to write it!  More exciting to come!