When small

Losing You for Money

Tiffany shouted to Chang Wook," What are you doing here? Chang Wook look at her eye smile and answer '' here for you Tiffany. Tiifany grabs it and open with happily '' Thank you Chang Wook it the best gift i ever recieve!. Tiffany and Chang Wook walk and talk with each other when they almost reach school they saw one girl wear unsual clothes stand near gate. Tiffany suddenly pull Chang Wook away and said to that girl'' hey girl what are you doing here? that girl answer '' i come to studied here why are you stuckle with me?. Tiffany walk away and push her fall on the floor.

When Tiffany walk away Chang Wook grabs that girl arm and said"sorry what is your name? That girl answer" my name is taeyeon and what is your name? Chang wook quickly see Tiffany left taeyeon. When taeyeon begin to enter the classroom teacher want her to interduce herself " hi my name is Kim taeyeon I am from busan. Everyone begin to laugh and teacher let taeyeon sit near Tiffany. Tiffany quickly pulls her desk away and said" ugly girl do not come close me! Taeyeon just do nothing and start reading book. When bells ring everyone is not the first time to meet new friend some friends come they greet them as close friend but when Tiffany she just shake her hand with. When she heard that a rick girl will come to study in her school.