Goodbye.

I love you to the moon and back.

 

 

pitter patter pitter patter

 

I hear the droplets of rain going down the window. It’s 3 in the morning. I’m tired but I can’t sleep. The thought of him just makes my emotions go wild. I don’t know what to feel. Anger…. Disappointment…. Love? I learnt that nothing lasts forever. No matter how hard you try, everything comes to an end. Just like the connection between you and I. I thought that our relationship would be just like the fairytales my mother used to read before I go to bed. I guess they are not.

 

Don’t you see how miserable I have been without you? Don’t you see how much you have changed me? How could you just act as if our relationship never existed? How could you just fall in love with another girl that quickly while I’m still here?

 

Alone.

 

No one could change me after all that you have done.

 

I give up.

 

There’s no point for me to live when I won’t have anything to live for. I rushed to the bathroom and engulfed everything I had in the medicine cabinet. Then I heard the door open. I forgot to lock it but there’s no point anyways when no one will live here anymore.

 

“Yuri? Yuri where are you?” I heard a faint sound coming from the living room. Is that really Minho or is it just because of the pills? Then the bathroom door opened and it slammed against the wall. Slowly my vision became blurry. I saw Minho right in front of my eyes. I then gave him a faint smile and everything went black. That was all I need. My last glimpse of the world was Choi Minho. My first and only love.

 

I love you to the moon and back.