Ghost Apartment

SNSD Ghost Story

       Taeyeon and other members worry about there new apartment. But they always sleep at 12:00 but when they heard that this apartment is full of GHOST but they is dorky they do not listen but when they move to that apartment it really pretty will they live happy?

                                                           Taeyeon's Dream

      Sunny legs is frozen when they enter apartment but Taeyeon eye open widen to see if it true or not but when Jessica see a dolls she quickly pick up and hold it into apartment. Taeyeon said'',why you hold that dolls? Jessica answer,'' nothing because it pretty and chean. Taeyeon was shock when Jessica said''CLEAN''. Taeyeon quickly said'', it so dirty why you said chean and it broken!. Jessica began to cry when Taeyeon said like that but when Jessica open her eye that dolls is have blood!!!. Sunny came and see she did not see any blood expect dirty clothes and hair messy. Everyone is afraid but when they put a glass of water onto the chair and sit infront the TV. When Taeyeon turn her head back she saw a hand hold glass from the window. Taeyeon began to shock but when everyone watching horror movie. Tiffany ask'',what happen Taeyeon why you so shock? quickly Taeyeon saw Tiffany's hair flow and straight out from her head and move to Taeyeon. Yoona quickly straight her head cover with skin out Taeyeon see only blood and she run faster as she can. When she reach downstair Sooyoung open her eye and look straightly to Taeyeon and Taeyeon run to upstair. When she reach upstair Yuri arm began to stairght down to her and crabs her hair Taeyeon cry and Jessica said'', T-A-E-Y-E-O-N y-o-u s-h-a-l-l d-i-e. Taeyeon quickly hold hammer and throw to Jessica head but Jessica began to take it off and blood drop from her head. Taeyeon wake up and she know it just a dream.

      But it real now they really enter that apartment Taeyeon''', last night i dream that this house is creepy Jessica do not pick up any dolls Jessica ask'', Why?. Taeyeon quickly turn her eye around and she do not say anything just  point to a door and walk inside it. Tiffany saw a dolls and pick it up and hold it into apartment. When Taeyeon saw it Taeyeon shout out loud'', DO NOT HOLD IT!!!. Tiffany became shock and drop that dolls on the floor and shout back'', WHY I CAN HOLD IT ?. Taeyeon just cry and cry Jessica cam and ask'', Why you do that? Taeyeon answer'', last night i dream that this apartment is ghost and creepy

.Taeyeon saw a word that write'', This apartment is full of Ghost please becareful!!!