Eight

Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up and feel a hard headache.. I remember all the story.. I also remember I dream Leeteuk say 'I will clear anything for you agashi, just be happy with him..'one day before I meet Siwon at school.
I still don't know what to do, all story make me confused. I also remember anything she say at time, Donghae think he is the one cause my death, No.. Kyuhyun's appa just used him as excuse, he know what will happen. Something about Kyuhyun and me will be happened if his plan fail. Lee Donghae how chould you be so stupid, Eunhyukie loves you and Siwon says will make you be with her if you want to wait little longer. Ipaboya!!
I stand up, still with confuse mind.. I clean myself. What should I do now??.. Should meet Siwon first?? Ne,  he must know about this.. I take my coat and run just with my pajamas, I run to school. He must be there today, I run as could as I can. I am almost running of out breath when I stand in bus stop but an unstable and wild motorcicle hit me..

Leeteuk's pov

She has remembered anything, but I feel something weird. Just like before, the day she dead.. I should meet her, I take my car and go to her house. But she is not there, I keep driving hope I can see her. I am near the bus stop not far from our house, I see so many people around and their focuss is in the circle of them. DEG!! I can see it.. Otthoke??
I turn my car, and try to find Hyukie. I take her to the hospital and ask her to text Siwon, Kyuhyun and Donghae. She is a bit confused, but after calling Sungmin's umma and appa. She does what I say..

Sungmin's pov

I wake up and my body feel so hurt.. Ah.. I got an accident, what will happen to me next??
I see doctors and nurses walk around me in panic, but after they see me wake they check me and go. Not little longer, Hyukie enter room and cry on 'Ya! Sungmin-ah.. How chould you do this to me. I almost dead in panic..'
'Hyukie-ah.. You should not *sigh* scream at me like that..'
'Minnie-ah, you are so pabo. What are you doing there in early morning?!'
'Please stop screaming, it hurt my head..'
'Ne.. Mian..' she still cry when I say I want to meet Donghae.. 'What for??'
'Please.'
'*sigh* Ne..'
She leave the room and Donghae come..
'Leeteuk say you remember anything now..'
'Ne.. I need you to do something.. Can you??'
'What??'
'I will forgive yoj if you do it'
'I am listening..'
'Make Hyukie happy for me, like before she like you in same way.. She is not longer Crown Prince's girl. How chould you believe him?? He doesn't care about Kyu's happiness, and howcan he care about yours??'
'Ah? How.. How.. How could you...'
'My father tell me anything before he disappear..'
'Mianhae.. I don't know..'
'Kenchana.. But don't lets Kyu knows this, just make Hyukie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter